Saint Meinrad Gift Shop Reviews

03/29/2015
Saint Meinrad Gift Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Saint Meinrad Gift Shop is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2015.

Saint Meinrad Gift Shop Rating

More About Saint Meinrad Gift Shop

Recent Reviews for Saint Meinrad Gift Shop

Not at this time
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I just love the items and intend to order more in the future.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Your shipping costs are way too expensive.
    IT IS A BLESSING AND PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH SAINT MEINRAD GIFT SHOP
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Needs more items to choose from. Would have got more
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Used to shop here years ago (when it was Abbey Press). They have the best selection of Irish products I've found on the Web.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I hate paying more for shipping than for the item. You'd be better off to find a less expensive way to ship to Alaska/Hawaii etc and we could spend our money on your items. ANCHORAGE ALASKA IS A HUB FOR FEDEX!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I found this site accidentally. One of the very best accidents I've ever had. The products are unique and something for everyone.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Very beautiful merchandise and a wide selection.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I miss Abby Press store . St Meinrad does not have as many things as Abby press did, but I am happy that I can purchase some of my religious gifts at St Meinrad's.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I got just what I was looking for my Grandson's first Eucharist gift.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I love the gift selection at the Saint Meinrad Gift Shop. I've been there three times in person and have loved every experience. I purchased today's items for a young girl who will be receiving her First Holy Communion in April. I've got the rosary - bought it there in person - and hope she'll like it as well.
    Mar 27, 2015
    I only replied to the customer support staff when I received the shipping information - to say hello and wish them all a Happy Easter - and to thank them. There was really no problem with my order at all. I purchased the rosary when I visited there in April of 2013 in person at the Gift Shop, and I now bought one as a First Holy Communion gift. It's lovely, and I got the token box, a card, and the Rosary booklet, which is wonderful and a terrific FHC gift.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    Nice variety of communion gifts. Good quality at reasonable prices.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Please include what is written on item in description. Example: Angel Tealights...can't see what is written on the tealight by viewing photo.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    Thank you for your courtesy and excellent product.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Beautiful place. We stopped to take pictures and to go to the gift shop. People were very nice and helpful. My nephew loved taking pictures of the building, statues, grounds, and proceeded to show everyone he knew the pictures.
    Mar 23, 2015
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I like the categories and the ability to enlarge pictures to get more detail.
    Mar 25, 2015
  • Mar 7, 2015
    First time we shopped on line from Saint Meinrad. Wish I had the promotional code to get the product a little bit cheapere.
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I am looking forward to sending the beautiful St. Patrick's Day cards and the "May the road rise to meet you" prayer cards tucked inside each card.
    Mar 24, 2015
    I appreciated the speed with which I received my order and the great packing job that assured all the product arrived in good condition. The various packages of greeting cards and the Irish Blessing prayer inserts were beautiful. I will definitely order from St. Meinrad Gift Shop again.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    Explanation note card no included. After contact, mailed separately. Thank you!