Saks Fifth Ave Reviews

Saks Fifth Ave Ratings and User Reviews. Saks Fifth Ave does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/27/2016.
Saks.com is an upscale online retailer that offers the modern energy, style and personalized service of Saks Fifth Avenue stores, in an enhanced, easy-to-navigate shopping experience.

Saks Fifth Ave Coupons »

Recent Reviews for Saks Fifth Ave

• Sep 27, 2016
    I have been a loyal customer of saks (and a card holder) for a very long time. This was the worst experience I have ever had with saks. am extremely frustrated and disappointed. I m not sure if you management has changed or what the reason was for this bad experience. After trying 2different customer service reps, which would fire if they were my employees, I finally got a person on he chatroom who was very sweet and helped me complete my purchase. Checking out and customer service were both bad experiences toning (except the last person who helped me). It took me over an hour to purchase a bag. That is NOT OK!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Good , But there is no exchange option when the purchase has some damaged. Also, need to improve the waring of shipping product.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Maranda Anderson in customer service chat was great and a huge help.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I have been taken caro of by a lady who's name is Jamil Cameron, and her service at Customer Service has been absolutely outstanding.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    My experience with a CSR named Maranda Anderson was fantastic. She took care of everything and was extremely helpful. I loved the whole live chat experience which I hadn't done before.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    After a few issues pertaining to an order from the online website, everything was perfect! An item was missing in my order, but the saks support system helped me out in the end. My experience was good overall and i will, if the refund comes through, certainly buy from saks again.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I requested this survey for the sole purpose of singing the praises of Amy Phelps the person who helped me on the phone. She was kind, courteous and very knowledgeable.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Maranda Anderson answe3d all my questions She was great
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Your customer service person: Amy Phelps, was phenomenal! She was calm and patient with my questions and comments and put a smile on my face! She called back as she promised! I'm a happy camper thanks to Amy! You are very lucky to have her as your employer! Thank you for selecting high caliber employees!
    Sep 3, 2016
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Kimberly is amazing and has a sunny disposition and is a doll! Outstanding customer service with a smile!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    The sales person who helped me with my order was outstanding!!!
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I received great customer service from Amy Phel. I was not able to complete my order on line without difficulty, and she helped me get it done in a friendly and efficient manner.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Maranda Anderson did a wonderful job, she represented the company well with her elegant, polite and high quality service.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Outstanding customer support by Kimberly!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I would like to thanks Ms. Kim Cavett for her excellent work in customer center.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    MY CONTACT WITH JASMINE DARBY THRU CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC. THE SERVICE I RECEIVED OVERALL FROM THIS COMPANY AND THE LACK OF A QUALITY PRODUCT WAS APPALLING. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I HAVE RECEIVED DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE ORDERS, AS WELL AS WORN PRODUCTS. THE DRESSES I PURCHASED WERE OVER $600 EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS OF UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION. THANK YOU JASMINE FOR FOLLOWING THROUGH AND GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH YOUR SERVICE TO ASSIST ME IN MY FINAL DEALINGS WITH SAKS.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Jasmine Darby was very helpful with completing this order.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Dee Jackson was wonderful and patient. With excellent customer service I was given today I will continue to order from this site and also recommend this site to others. Thanks Dee!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    i don't like the checkout system and THE SAKFIRST master card system is a disaster!
  • Jul 20, 2016
    The customer service rep, Amy Phelps, was very helpful and pleasent. She addressed my concern and was very patient while the matter was being handled. She was able to ultimately solve the issue and I honestly have never had a better Customer Service experience even though I am a regular Saks customer.