Saks Fifth Ave Reviews

04/23/2015
Saks Fifth Ave Ratings and User Reviews. Saks Fifth Ave is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4419 reviews.
Saks.com is an upscale online retailer that offers the modern energy, style and personalized service of Saks Fifth Avenue stores, in an enhanced, easy-to-navigate shopping experience.

Saks Fifth Ave Coupons »

Saks Fifth Ave Rating

More About Saks Fifth Ave

Recent Reviews for Saks Fifth Ave

• Apr 23, 2015
    I have had my Saks Fifth Avenue Credit card since 1986.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I was lucky to receive a gift card to Sax and enjoyed spending on line...easy and great choices to pick from
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Love it and miss not getting the designer scarves with perfume or cosmetic purchase as well as umbrellas free with purchase like years ago! Bring them back!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    During checkout, my browser shows that your check-out website is not secure. That made a little worried and hesitant in making the purchase. Only placed order because of the 30% off and saks fifth avenue's reputation. Otherwise I wouldn't have placed an order under an insecure website.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I remember reading an article of Marilyn Monroe purchasing a fragrance from Sak's Fifth Avenue and have always loved the items I've purchased in the past.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    would be nice to add your brand name stuff to friends & family promotions
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Remembering to add in the coupon codes from banner at top of the website makes quite a difference! Such an easy shopping experience.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I want you to give your quickly service.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    First order with saks, very excited... will let you know more when i received my order. thanks.
    I was drawn to SAKS by AAdvantageEshopping
  • Apr 23, 2015
    It would be great if there is real model showing the product and more special offers please.
    Love the store
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I was disappointed that after spending quite a bit of time working out a payment snafu, the order was canceled anyway with no further attempt to contact me. Since I didn't see the charge on my card, I called Saks only to find out this cancellation had taken place. More assistance would have been welcome, especially on such a pricey item.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    One of my favorite shops.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like shopping for high-end quality clothing at realistic prices. I also value waived shipping so that online shopping keeps my price/value where I want it to be.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    moving from a single searched item back to main screen was a little unclear
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Wanted Clinique, got clinique. Nice.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    easy to find my purchase
    Apr 23, 2015
    thank you for the quick and free shipping