Saltwaterfish.com Reviews

08/01/2015
Saltwaterfish.com Ratings and User Reviews. Saltwaterfish.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 383 reviews.

Saltwaterfish.com Rating

More About Saltwaterfish.com

Recent Reviews for Saltwaterfish.com

• Jul 24, 2015
    I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH SITE DESIGN, VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE.ALSO LIKED ALL THE INFO ABOUT EACH SPECIEMAN,,ALSO LOVE THE PRICES ND THE ECONOMY FREE SHIPPING ON MARINE LIFE..NOT EV R RY COMANY DOES THAT.., THNX MICHAEL M I RRIS
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I like it and I will Order from it again
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The only place on the internet I will shop for Saltwater supplies
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Too many items in waiting list.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great product choices good prices and awesome service
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Good company to deal with. Quality items easy to talk to. Good customer service
  • Jul 22, 2015
    A great price for this item. I will be back checking on other supplies I might need
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Hope to build a memory with the company that I will cherish got decades to come
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I love all the discounts and opportunities given to save money!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Trying to get the free shipping deal was ridiculously difficult. It took me close to 3 hours to finally get it to go through the way that I wanted. I understand the shopping off of the free shipping page (Spend $59.99), but the other part about spending $99 on "Marine Life" did not work out the way it should. I still don't really know what exactly I would have had to do to get that deal because originally my order was well beyond that. Spending so much time trying to figure out the shipping deals actually made me rethink some of my purchases and I ended up spending less. In the end though, I appreciate that I got a good deal. I just felt that I really had to work for it.

From Saltwaterfish.com

Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Ordered 4 shaving brushes, only received one; ordered a total of ten snails, only received eight; all of the snails have died; corals have not opened yet. Very happy with cleaner wrasse.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    LOVE THE PLACE 2ND ORDER THIS WEEK
  • Jul 16, 2015
    so far so good
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    ordering process is a breeze and excellent prices, I'll resubmit when I get the order.
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    They always have great deals and past orders have always arrived on time and healthy (these are live purchases).
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Thank you. You have always been a pleasure to deal with... I love my fish and a good deal and you guys definitely meet my needs...
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It would be nice to have an idea of when the product would be shipped before the order was placed. I do not need my purchase for another 10 days but did not know what the shipping times would have been so I erred on the side of caution and got priority shipping. Considering the shipping was 10x what the cost of my order was, it would have been nice to save a few dollars by having additional information on my shipping options.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Very economic fish and good shipping. I will definitely buy again!
    Jul 21, 2015