Saltwaterfish.com Reviews

07/29/2015
Saltwaterfish.com Ratings and User Reviews. Saltwaterfish.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 383 reviews.

Saltwaterfish.com Rating

More About Saltwaterfish.com

Recent Reviews for Saltwaterfish.com

• Jul 11, 2015
    I love the variety, the pricing, the condition of the items I purchase and they honor the guarantee!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Using the Website was a plesent experience.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great place to shop!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Like the website, but have had bad luck with animals and corals living after purchase. I have better luck at local petco store... I have many many years experience in saltwater....Then they won't let you apply your store credit towards any promotional purchase whhich is ridiculous since you have the credit because of Dead animals that you need to replace!!

• Jul 4, 2015
    GREAT ONLINE STORE!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Happy 4th of july
  • Jul 1, 2015
    A larger variety of colored!!!, sea horses,urchins, and anemones would be awesome!
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    By morning, they had died.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    At least one fish was dead on arrival. All snails were dead. Every shipment I have ordered has had casualties.

From Saltwaterfish.com

Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Hopefully you were able to submit the claim for guarantee. If further assistance is needed, please contact our customer service department.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    Didn't get the correct fish I ordered and some animals were dead

• Jun 28, 2015
    Love the free shipping if you purchase over $100
    Jul 5, 2015
    Overall I am very pleased, I did follow all the guidelines with how to acclimate the fish and still had some die. I know how difficult salt water tanks can be.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    Because of a late delivery 2 fish were DOA. I e-mailed Saltwater fish on the day the order arrived but have not heard from them.

• Jun 27, 2015
    Great prices and a great web site
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Well haven't ordered in awhile due to last order had some fish that were DOA..and another that died soon after so I am willing to give saltwaterfish another try...
    Jul 6, 2015
    Extremely happy on this order all of my live fish came healthy and alive. Only one did not make it it didn't look to healthy on arrival it was a pink hatain anemone. Over all happy though, a few yes ago on my first order with saltwaterfish I had most that arrived DOA but again besides the anemone I'm very happy. The prices were reasonable. This is not a negative comment the anemone if you've been in this hobby for any amount of time such things happen.I'm just glad it was none of my fish that had died.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    2 animals were dead and never received full credit for them!

• Jun 24, 2015
    Love the overall website just on mobile version a little tedious if you do not how to use it, but great overall easy to use and great deals. Also at first had a little problem with first purchase was suppose to be shipped on 6/22 and delivered on 6/23 but wasnt delivered until 6/24, was a bit upset about it but fish were healthy and not stressed when received. But other than that will continue to purchase from here.
    Jul 4, 2015