SaltWorks Reviews

10/30/2014
SaltWorks Ratings and User Reviews. SaltWorks is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 163 reviews.
SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company. We offer the largest selection of specialty sea salts in the world from superior brands such as Artisan Salt Company, Fusion All-Natural Flavored Sea Salts, Pure Ocean, and Bokek Dead Sea Salt. We supply premium-grade sea salt to wholesale and consumer markets throughout the world, and all of SaltWorks' natural sea salts, from ... Show More SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company. We offer the largest selection of specialty sea salts in the world from superior brands such as Artisan Salt Company, Fusion All-Natural Flavored Sea Salts, Pure Ocean, and Bokek Dead Sea Salt. We supply premium-grade sea salt to wholesale and consumer markets throughout the world, and all of SaltWorks' natural sea salts, from Ancient Ocean Himalayan Pink Salt to our handcrafted smoked salts, are Kosher certified and guaranteed for the highest purity, quality and authenticity.
Circle of Excellence - SaltWorks

SaltWorks Rating

More About SaltWorks

Recent Reviews for SaltWorks

• Oct 20, 2014
    My third order with Saltworks and so far I have enjoyed their products and service.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Love it and as long as it stays the same, I will buy all salts from them
  • Oct 14, 2014
    They are awesome!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Products for the foodie or novicecook or the homemaker, quality, price and great delivery, cant't ask for anything more.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Pleased with shipping this month (birthday month :), an unexpected service for a single income teacher! Hoping to enjoy making some potpourri gifts. Thanks!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I've been ordering from Saltworks for a few years now, and it's always a fast and easy process. Orders arrive VERY prompty, usually before I'm expecting them.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great products never had any issues with any of my orders, I have recommended SaltWorks to all my friends
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Great Company to do business with
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Excellent value and easy to order
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great value and quick shipping
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Love your free shipping not to mention the great deals. Clinches the sale for me
    Oct 14, 2014
    I love Salt Works! Their prices are the best and they have always filled y orders and shipped them right away! Great Place to do business
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    would recommend salt works to friends and family
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving our Molden salt!
    Oct 11, 2014
    Great product! Thank you
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I LOVE SaltWorks! Only buy from SaltWorks now. Have tried others, they don't have the purity and consistent grades like SaltWorks. Ordering is quick and easy (always find what I want) and shipping is outstanding. SaltWorks is the BEST! Thank you everyone at SaltWorks, Margaret (Maggie) Grant RN
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Love the variety of salt available, and the description of each and how it's used is extremely helpful.
    Oct 9, 2014
    I am a real salt snob and the products I purchased at SaltWorks live up to my expectations, and then some!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    While this is not a high volume use item, to get the best SaltWorks Wins first prize. The site is easy to use. The selection is superior. Their shipping is quick. The current "free shipping" option is excellent. The quality of their offerings is great.
    Oct 14, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great product price.
    Oct 10, 2014
    Has shown improvement for ecezema.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    ghost pepper salt is great
    Oct 9, 2014
    they carry a large variety of salt ,that you can not find in regular stores ,decent prices ,and fast shipping
  • Sep 22, 2014
    New customer. Waiting for the prouduct
    Oct 9, 2014
    Awesome salt. It's always better than I expected.