SaltWorks Reviews

02/08/2016
SaltWorks Ratings and User Reviews. SaltWorks is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 437 reviews.
SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company. We offer the largest selection of specialty sea salts in the world from superior brands such as Artisan Salt Company, Fusion All-Natural Flavored Sea Salts, Pure Ocean, and Bokek Dead Sea Salt. We supply premium-grade sea salt to wholesale and consumer markets throughout the world, and all of SaltWorks' natural sea salts, from ... Show More SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company. We offer the largest selection of specialty sea salts in the world from superior brands such as Artisan Salt Company, Fusion All-Natural Flavored Sea Salts, Pure Ocean, and Bokek Dead Sea Salt. We supply premium-grade sea salt to wholesale and consumer markets throughout the world, and all of SaltWorks' natural sea salts, from Ancient Ocean Himalayan Pink Salt to our handcrafted smoked salts, are Kosher certified and guaranteed for the highest purity, quality and authenticity.
Circle of Excellence - SaltWorks

SaltWorks Rating

More About SaltWorks

Recent Reviews for SaltWorks

• Dec 5, 2015
    I have been ordering from salt works for years. I am extremely happy with your products. I have no issues unless you start charging for S&H. Thank you!
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I am Naturopath and recommend patients use this website to buy quality epsom salts for therapeutic bath.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    best price on bath salt I have found
  • Dec 4, 2015
    it's hard to find products i want, without clicking on each one and examining it separately. hard to find what i'm looking for, or even to know what i'm looking for.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    best price on the net; best quality; on-time delivery
  • Dec 4, 2015
    ordering was a little clunky - it's not clear that you need to click the Update button to change the quantity ordered. Otherwise, there's no product that compares to this - I have not seen Salish offered anywhere else. The hickory smoked salt is just not as good.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    i've been a customer for quite a few years. i notice that the price of Maldon Sea Salt has gone up $2.00. i love your salt!
  • Dec 3, 2015
    This is a gift direct to the recipient, but no opportunity to select gift options i.e. message or wrap, etc.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Great variety of salts to choose from for both cooking and the bath. Love their quick delivery as well as the range of products.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Dec 4, 2015
    Very happy with this company.
    I love pink salt
    Dec 5, 2015
    Great place to get your pink salt.
    Dec 4, 2015
    I have not acctually tried the product, but will today.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Love the black truffle salt. Would like to buy in larger volume to save on price.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    do not send me any advertsing or offers from yu or any other compny
    ALL IS WELL THANKS
    Dec 5, 2015
    Great company , great products . Best stocking fillers ever.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Great selection of superior quality products. Free shipping VERY much appreciated.
    Dec 5, 2015
    I have been well satisfied with the selection and quality of products available through saltworks. I chose to select another product to include in a christmas gift. I will continue to shop at saltworks considering the available products and good service I have experienced to date.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    I am very happy that Saltworks pricing has not increased in the last couple years. Thanks
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Great products and excellent gift ideas
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Great option for bulk salt needs.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I have a magnesium and potassium electrolyte imbalance. Gitelman syndrome. I buy a lot of Epson salts for baths for trans-dermal therapy. And have added the dead sea salt to this regiment. I find value in ordering from Saltworks in having good prices and pure products.