Salty Supply Reviews

07/30/2014
Salty Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Salty Supply is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/14/2014.

Salty Supply Rating

More About Salty Supply

Recent Reviews for Salty Supply

• Jul 14, 2014
    Excellent service, prices, and reward incentives. Also have a great representative named Chris who goes above an beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. All of the above mentioned keeps me coming back to Salty Supply.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    chat screen followed the check out making it harder to checkout
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Salty Supply has by far the most competitive prices for aquarium supplies such as high-end LED lighting fixtures and protein skimmers. I am very excited having just placed my first order with Salty Supply and hope to purchase more products from them in the future. The fact that Salty offers free ground shipping on orders over $175 is an incredibly generous bonus! So glad I found this merchant!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Super friendly Support agent, worked with discounts and price adjusted item!
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Excellent place to shop online for saltwater supplies, excellent price on everything and fast shipping.
    Jul 16, 2014
    Excellent service will buy again from saltysupply
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I wanted to use PayPal your site indicated that I could but did not show in payment method
    Jul 8, 2014
  • Jun 22, 2014
    need more coupons!!!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    You gave me a 5% coupon as a Thankyou. Yet I can't use it?
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Coupon ould not work when checking out, but I went into live chat and the customer service rep said he would make sure that the proper amount was credited to my credit card before the final charge went out.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    excellent customer servive, highly recommend!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I'm glad I found your web site
  • May 29, 2014
    Your shipping policy was tricky. The policy on the website states that purchases over $175 receive free shipping. My product was listed at $175.17, which is over $175 (only by $0.17 but still over) yet it didnt qualify for free shipping.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Got great support from the customer service team when my product was received with minor damage.
  • May 28, 2014
    some items they have are super cheap compared to other sites.
  • May 23, 2014
    FIRST TIME ORDERING
  • May 21, 2014
    Love these guys. Especially because they are in the same state and I don't have to wait very long for my order
    May 26, 2014
  • May 14, 2014
    May 28, 2014
    It was a very easy process online. All i had to do was pick out what I wanted, add to cart and then finalize the purchase. I am very pleased with the service
  • May 12, 2014
    coupon code didn't work and to contact SS and notify them to apply
    May 26, 2014
  • May 11, 2014
    I was a little unsure about ordering from Salty Supply and almost didn't. I already purchased one skimmer from them and chose the skimmer based on incorrect dimensions listed on the site. When I contacted them I was told that the manufacturer lists the dimensions therefore it wasn't their fault. As a result they neither offered for me to return or trade the item. I could have ordered this skimmer from a few other sites, but SS offered a second item I wanted and I didn't want to split my orders. I really hope there are no problems with this order, if so, I will not order from them again.
    May 20, 2014
    I have ordered a couple of times from Salty Supply. They have been helpful in the past when I had questions and their shipping is very fast and free if you order over $175. My first order was a skimmer listed incorrectly on the site. I was not happy at all with this skimmer and did write and let them know the product description was incorrect. I was told the manufacturers give them the descriptions. I was not offered the option to return it, I should have pressed this, but I kept it and I did end up regretting it. I wasn't sure I would order from them again because most resellers are pretty fast to correct issues, but I decided to give them one more shot. I ordered from them again because I know they accurately report whether or not something is in stock and I do know their shipping is fast and reliable. This time I ordered a skimmer after making sure the dimensions were correct, it is wonderful and the other sits in the garage :-(.
  • May 4, 2014