Salty Supply Reviews

06/02/2015
Salty Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Salty Supply is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 05/14/2015.

Salty Supply Rating

More About Salty Supply

Recent Reviews for Salty Supply

• May 14, 2015
    Hey guys i like to buy at your page this is the 3rd time and always a pleasure!
  • May 9, 2015
    Always happy with my shopping experience at Salty Supply
    May 16, 2015
    I always shop with Salty Supply. Prices are competitive, staff is always helpful, and shipping economical and fast
  • May 7, 2015
    Was not able to use coupon code when entered.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 13, 2015
    There custermer service is great if ther all like Mr.Cris there in the right track
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great information, price, and delivered on time.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    great doing business, customer service rep was pleasant to talk to
    Apr 28, 2015
    great to work with, called to see which product would benefit my needs.. very helpful.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have ordered from Salty Supply many times now and will continue to in the future. I have personally spoke with Chris in the past and he was a pleasure to deal with over the phone and via email. He always has helpful answers to any questions I have had, and makes it seem like an in person transaction rather than me ordering from over 1000 miles away. I look forward to doing business with them again.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Good prices, good website
  • Apr 12, 2015
    My orders all was arrive earlier than I expect. Once you combine that with Salty Supply's consistently lower prices and shipping options ordering from SaltySupply is a no brainier!!!
    Apr 22, 2015
    I am continuously impressed by the shipping speed and prices of good at Salty Supply. They have a loyal customer in me for as long as I am in the hobby.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    amazing customer service
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    i am satisfied so far with salty supply
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great website and chat customer support!! Suggestion: Please add more sump manufacturers, such as Pro Clear Aquatics from jacksonville FL. Feel free to contact me for more info, 347-204-0776 thanks, Nancy
    Apr 1, 2015
    Keep up the great work! :-)
  • Mar 23, 2015
    A good company to do business with. I had made a purchase from them last year of a skimmer and it turned out it was just a little too large for my sump. I was able to return it to Salty Supply and they gave me a refund and an apology which I thought was a nice touch since I considered it my fault for not getting clearer measurements. This co-operative response convinced me to give them more of my business.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Seems like a conscientious company. Had purchased a product from them prior to this that had to be returned due to size limitations that was really my fault and Salty Supply accepted the return and returned my money with no hassle or evasion.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Love shopping with Salty Supply!
  • Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    good place to shoping
  • Mar 6, 2015
    this is my first order, i liked the e-store, lets see now the delivery
    Mar 16, 2015
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    First order for me. Everything went well
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Prices weren't too bad for the Tunxe the lowest I could fing anywhere. Some things were the same price or even a little less with no shipping but product selection wasen't what I wanted. The options and the point system won me over. Would have gotten 10s if there wasn't any shipping.
    Mar 12, 2015
    The minimum for the free shipping is a little too high and as a result, had me shopping around more than I would have otherwise. Had it not been for the ahipping charges, you would have received a perfect ten from me.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    When I visit Salty Supply the first time I was prompt a 10% coupon. This message lead to my purchase; however, this is not a valid coupon. This may be a trick to attract first time buyer. Although the website disclaimes "Low Price Guarantee", price is same at AMAZON and eBay anyway. Was happy to start with but not very happy at the end. Did placed an order anyway.
    Mar 9, 2015