Salty Supply Reviews

10/20/2014
Salty Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Salty Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2014.

Salty Supply Rating

More About Salty Supply

Recent Reviews for Salty Supply

• Oct 4, 2014
    The explanations for how their products work and the directions on how to use them are straightforward and easy to understand.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Was open and able to call to clarify price match This made the sale over competitors
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Really appreciate the high level of customer service I received from Chris-support agent. He was very helpful.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Somewhat narrow aquarium supply variety, but excellent customer service. For example, not all of the Neptune Apex parts are available, e.g. dissolved oxygen probe. Hence I shop online for aquarium products between two sites, Salty Supply and another one with more esoteric items.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    Chris was great, went way out of his way to help me out!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The online ordering is very easy as well as navigating the website. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful over the phone.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    the mp 40 unit i bought stopped working after 1 day of use and salty supply would not stand behind the product .
  • Aug 31, 2014
    great prices , big selection
    Sep 14, 2014
    The shipping dept. Called my home and told me that one product was on deck order . I have never had a company ever do that, so I think that if a company does that, then they really care about there customers . I will be a return customer for sure. Good job.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great online store, easy to shop, good products, and ships world wide!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Saw the PayPal logo but was not offered that option at checkout.
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Well laid out web site.. easy to find everything I was looking for.
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    A lower free ship minimum would be great and would allow me to purchase from your company more often. I received good customer service from your online chat as well. :)
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I think the four lines of bold text below products are goofy looking. Perhaps you have a ribbon (or diagonal line) in the top right of the product pick with a rounded savings percentage (if any) and below it the offered price and availability ('In Stock' in green or 'Out of Stock' in red). And that's it. Put a space in between the product name and the two lines of info listed above. This way the block of text is four (2 & 2) vs. six (6) below the pic. Also, when I click the product the page format is poor and unbalanced. The tiny (if present) description is on the right side of the product page while the left side has the product picture, "enlarge photo","email a friend",social media tabs, and "Additional Photos". Thus, the right side is a large blank space and the left side is crammed. Thirdly and lastly, you have too many links under your product category tabs. For most of the hyperlinks I am brought to a page with only a handful of products. It's too organized and as a result it becomes overwhelming when you reveal a tab pulldown. I'm not a 80 year-old man mind you; I'm a 18 year-old whose worked in the business for five years for a world renowned retailer and been in the hobby for eight years. I'm not a unique viewing platform, I'm on a normal-sized mac desktop with a normal-sized window. I understand you are competing with BRS and their website is top notch. I came for the amazing deal on the Kamoer 4-Channel Master Doser. It was $289 rather than the typical $340 on Amazon.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Best price on product ordered and good information on products
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great people and great support...Chris gives the most superior support I have ever gotten from any site on the web or in a physical store.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    The only thing I had a problem with on this order is one of the items was not fully in stock but was nice to know when I placed the order.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    great customer service!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    neither my promo code nor my coupon code worked...this is not acceptable...why give them to me with my orders if I cannot use them.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great people to deal
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Very professional and courteous. High quality goods, lowest prices, fastest shipping. What else do you want? A+++