Sam Ash Reviews

12/04/2016
Sam Ash Ratings and User Reviews. Sam Ash is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 312 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sam Ash

2016 Winner

Sam Ash Rating

More About Sam Ash

Recent Reviews for Sam Ash

• Nov 30, 2016
    Love selection of quality products.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Great deal in a nice Les Paul guitar! Can't wait to start playing.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I would have purchased a power supply to go with my purchase, but there was no info to tell me which one to buy. I tried to chat with a customer service rep, but the chat never connected. I waited a long time, then gave up.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Great place to buy all my music needs. I always buy in store but having a 2yr old buying online is easier because he always wants to play guitar so going to a guitar store is hard with him
  • Nov 29, 2016
    looking forward to this purchase
    This was super easy. And recommended to me by Anthony Maglio
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I was shopping for guitar strings. There was an amazing selection but it was not so easy finding my way the ones I was interested in. It would be good if there were a way to narrow down the selection.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I find Sweetwater to be much easier to work with especially on their website. Their discounts and promotions are clearly stated and their customer service is by far the best in the industry. I do purchase quite a good amount from Sam Ash, but all else being equal I would prefer Sweetwater.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Please send me this guitar, is a gift to my sun!!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I've already got a fender bass guitar in New York. I'm very satisfied with the Sam Ash, it's the best and the only place I look for instruments and it's accessories.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Dealt with one of their agents, extremely pleasant to work with and helped me tremendously.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    First time using this site great prices , just don't disappoint me
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Wish there was a bigger selection of bass guitar straps
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I couldnt get the discount today. I tried, it wasnt clear what to do except call sam ash. I didn't have the time for this. So I have missed out on the 16% discount.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    great price on strings that i did not see available from any other of the major retailers. two pack of D'Addarios - i am happpy
  • Nov 28, 2016
    you should show how long each shipping method will take to the destination.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I had a great experience online. I had a question as to compatibility of a keyboard and piano stand. I emailed my question directly from the website and got and answer back within just a few hours. Thank you
    Great place to shop
  • Nov 28, 2016
    It was a good experience and a good price on the item
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Easy to use website, great deal on my amp!