Sam Ash Reviews

08/30/2015
Sam Ash Ratings and User Reviews. Sam Ash is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 206 reviews.

Sam Ash Rating

More About Sam Ash

Recent Reviews for Sam Ash

• Aug 21, 2015
    Just what I was looking for at a great price!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I prefer going to the store but the on-line shopping is pretty easy. The site is pretty user friendly and maybe I didn't figure out how, but I wish there were more filters withing categories. i.e. I was looking for a mixer with a certain number of channels, so that would have been a good filter for me.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I had some trouble with the checkout process. Ive never had trouble, maybe it was just a temporal thing. Other than that smooth transaction.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Steve at Sa Ash helped me out! Thanks.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    It was fast and easy. That's what I was looking for
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Found a great deal, couldn't resist!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Something was not working with your website. I tried at least 10 times to pay with paypal and it never worked
  • Aug 16, 2015
    The two things that need improvement: 1) ship to store - where is the King of Prussia store? Ship to store is ALL stores or NO stores. 2) the constant updating when you are checking out is incredibly annoying. Most of this can be handled at ONE TIME, not everytime you modify a box - OR - do it in the background so to does not diminish the checkout experience. There re very easy ways to fix this.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    so far we love sam ash.... merry christmas to my son!!!!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Thanks! really looking forward to playing this guitar! Loved that there's not price for Ground Shipping!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love Sam ASH!!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Went to store in clearwater fl. however store did not carry the items i wanted only had one of the products i was looking for, So went online to buy items and two of the items are out of stock out of 4 50% successful.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with the delivery and order tracking on this transaction. Still considering whether to keep or return it, but there is nothing wrong with the item (just not sure it is right for me).
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I have mixed feelings about the company, and about the employees. Because commissions are involved, it's more difficult for me (the consumer) to know when I'm hearing what I need to know, and what the salesman wants me to know. It's all about the integrity of the employee and the company's selling policy. I've been fed a lot of baloney over the years. On the other hand, the return policy is as good as any out there. I will continue to shop at Sam Ash. Overall I believe it's a great place, both in-store and on-line.
    Aug 19, 2015
    It's obvious that this power slide guitar was previously owned and returned. Otherwise it wouldn't have been missing the steel slide needed to play the instrument. That tells me there was no real receiving inspection or test of the guitar before repackaging it for resale as a new item. Really sloppy! I understand turning around a returned item that is basically new and re-selling it as such, but not to make sure its complete and working correctly is a serious problem . On the other hand, it made it really easy for me to decide to return it.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    the greatest veriety
    Aug 13, 2015
    the greatest music store
  • Jul 31, 2015
    During checkout it stated that my address name had already been used, I couldn't figure out what that meant, so I had to sign up for an account. Then, since my billing address is different from my shipping I had to change this and it kept erasing my credit card information forcing me to put it in again. It's a great deal and that's why I'm here but it's like you don't want my money or something.
    Aug 13, 2015
    I ordered a pair of speakers for 159.99, Sam Ash charged me twice, one was a pre-authorization. I ordered these speakers around 9 or 10 am on a Friday mountain time. The order did not get sent to Fed Ex till late Saturday. The pre-authorization stayed on my bank account until monday afternoon. The entire weekend I had 300 dollars tied up in this. My bank said all I could do was wait till monday, and the Sam Ash customer service just treated me like crap, it was pretty clear their employees just didn't care. The live chat Xed out before I was finished and the guy on the phone had an attitude like I was an idiot. I guess in Sam Ash's world it is perfectly reasonable to tie up 300 dollars of someones money for an entire weekend as a pre-authorization, I've never seen that before, but hey, maybe that's because I've been shopping with companies that know what they are doing. You could not pay me to order anything from Sam Ash again. Shame, because it was a great deal, but even rock bottom prices on something I really wanted wouldn't be enough to get me to buy anything from them ever again. I've already left some reviews around the web, mostly because that was the only way I felt I could get any justice out of the fact Sam Ash thinks they can just do whatever they want with my bank account without any consequences. Normally I'd order from Sweetwater (whose customer service has been great), or newegg, amazon etc and I guess that's what I'll go back to doing.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great store !!
    Aug 14, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Good shopping online.
    Aug 15, 2015
    The product was received on time, only 3 or 4 days. However, the Sam Ash packaging was terrible, and the product was cosmetically damaged in transit, due to the ineptitude of the person who boxed the product for shipping. I will never order this type of product ever again from Sam Ash.