San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

07/05/2015
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 302 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Jul 4, 2015
    I preferred 2 5# pkgs. But single 10# was $3.00 cheaper, so had to change/process order a 2nd time.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have really enjoyed the culinary salts and now want to try salts for the bath.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Been dealing with them for about 4 years or so. Great company with good products and excellent pricing.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Fast and easy great prices. Thank you.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    We are very impressed with the quality and packaging of our products. The free shipping is awesome!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The site is easy to get around in and I have never had a problem. The products are of high quality. I would like to say that at one time I had a question about marketing and I got a quick response with some suggestions.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great product And great company
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love these bath salts-have been using them for several years-always enjoy a relaxing soak.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I can't wait to try my new bath salts!
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Web site easy to navigate. We'll see how the salt works for us.
    Jul 1, 2015
    This purchase met my expectations. We have not yet had a chance to use the salt that we purchased. It looks great!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I liked their free shipping on orders over a certain amount. I think it was 25.00 dollars
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    great prices on dead sea salt and other salts. Fast shipping.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Love your bath salts, love the free shipping & quick ship! San Francisco Salt company has been my go to for quality salts for 10 years!
    Jun 30, 2015
    Love you guys! Free sipping is what keeps me coming back.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Pleasant shopping experience. Used Amazon Payments for quick checkout.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Reasonably fast shipping. Excellent products. My daughter reported that the PinK Himalayan Salt was the finest she had ever used. She said it was lovely and flowed like silk. My order didn't appear in my account on the website so I had to contact Cust. Serv. for assistance in tracking. This is an important part of service for customers who need to make arrangements for someone to be available at delivery time, depending on where you live. Was able to get tracking info in time.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I would have ordered earlier if on the home page you mentioned free shipping amount. But thank you anyway when it came up on the order page.
    Jul 4, 2015
    I am a regular customer. I like their special sales, it has gotten me to try various salts. I especially appreciate the quality, packaging, the info fact card, small free sample and the laser fast free shipping. Why shop anywhere else when these priorities are met?
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Excited to receive my order!
    Amazing!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Love the product.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Recently, I purchased Himalayan salt from San Fransisco Salt Company. Then I looked around various stores and boutiques for similar product and found out the price with San Fransisco Salt Company was better than most. I like the packaging also.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Thus far, I have been very happy with San Francisco Salt Company. I cannot complain at all!!!
  • Jun 18, 2015