San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

04/20/2015
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 377 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Apr 17, 2015
    I absolutely love this company and the products!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great high quality salts, the best prices..
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Since my first purchase (last year) was mailed relatively quick, I trust that this recent purchase will likewise be sent in a timely manner. Very pleased with the product & ease of ordering.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Gift wrapping would be a wonderful option to add!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I haven't ordered in a while because my last order was huge and am just beginning to need to resupply. I am always so pleased with your salt , your policies, and your fast reliable service. Your prices are reasonable and I am grateful for free shipping.You are a pleasure to do business with. I make bath salts for resale and am happy to have found you as a supplier. I feel confident that I am using a reliable, safe, quality salt for my customers. Your website is easy to navigate and a pleasure to use. Many thanks.
    Apr 17, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I absolutely LOVE SF Salt Company. I would never order my bath salts or cooking salts from any other vendor. They offer the friendliest customer service, have top notch effective products and deliver everything in a timely fashion. I especially love the surprises that come in my orders. I recommend them to everyone !!!
    Apr 14, 2015
    I adore SFSC and refuse to buy my salts from any other vendor. Their salts are such high quality and completely help me to relax at the end of my day. I tell everyone about them and will continue to buy their products!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    There was no clear, or specific, place to indicate on the order that the entire order was being sent out as a gift order.
    Apr 13, 2015
    Both orders where gifts sent directly to the recipients. There is no way, I am aware of, that indicates on your order form that this purchase is a gift. If would be great if direct gifting through SF Bath Salt Co was possible. Both recipients were thrilled with the SF Bath Salts gifts!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Quick fast delivery....good product.....thanks
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I had ordered the pink Hymilayan salt through another company, but couldn't find the information for it when I wanted to re-order. When I googled " Pink Hymilayan salt" your company popped up and had all the info I wanted, and I was able to order exactly what I wanted with ease.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    The Company's Staff/employees are very efficient. They take good care of the packing and shipping. I love it!!
    Apr 16, 2015
    It is amazing how fast we received the order, only two days. Thank you,
  • Apr 5, 2015
    happy to dp business with them
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    Great product, great price and fast shipping!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I'm glad I found it!
    Great!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Made a small purchase on Amazon and liked what I received so I purchased the salt in bulk from SFSC.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Tried to find a specific salt(s) and found it at SFSC. They have a great variety of products for sale.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I transferred my salt to canning jars for better storage. I will use this in food and cooking. My daughters plan on using it for body scrubs and things. We are all pleased with the product.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    I have shared my bath salts with several of my friend who now plan on purchasing their own bag.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I have been extremely please with their products and you can't beat their sales.
    Apr 18, 2015
    Great products. Great prices!