San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

08/02/2015
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 275 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Jun 17, 2015
    I am a reallt big fan of bath salts and i cant believe i just found out about this! If i hadnt visited fishermans wharf, i wouldve never known. They have a great selection of scents. I am definitely gonna buy more next time. :)
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I have not had opportunity as yet to try the product, very happy with price and free shipping
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Love the quality of the Himalayan Pink salt. Great bulk price, WAPF recommended:)
  • Jun 16, 2015
    The product was reasonably priced with free shipping a plus. So far I havae a favorablei mpression, although the survey might be better if it were taken after I received the shipment.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with the great customer service with this company! So glad I found it!!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Great products, super quality.Will continue to use them.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    excellent, always goods are delivered on time and in good condition.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I don't like the fact that my credit card info is stored, and I don't see an option to "forget" it. Also, a PayPal option would be nice.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I love SFBS! Been buying your salts for years and have reccommended you guys to countless friends and clients. I order in tremendous bulk, which is why Ionly seem to order once or twice a year.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    No sure what to share yet since this is my first.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Best Himalayan sea salt I have EVER found, love it.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love the cherry wood smoked salt
    Jun 14, 2015
  • May 31, 2015
    I prefer Himalayan salt and your 25 lb bag was even less expensive than amazon. Also purchased Magnesium salts which we use
  • May 29, 2015
    Have used products previously. Very pleased with product and ordering experience
    Jun 15, 2015
    I was very impressed with how San Francisco Salt Company handled my purchase from start to finish! The order was processed and sent out immediately! Excellent experience.
  • May 29, 2015
    I love their products and buy there regularly. They have great sales and over 20.00 orders ship free! Can't beat that.
    Jun 11, 2015
    Primarily bought to use as a facial scrub and then found out it was for food too. Love the taste of it!
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Great service & products! Always a pleasure to do business with SF Salt Co.
  • May 26, 2015
    The best salt ever!
  • May 24, 2015
    My first ever purchase of an SanFrancisco Bath Salt Company products
  • May 8, 2015
    Best quality for this price.
    Jun 17, 2015