San Francisco Salt Company Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

05/26/2017
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 427 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

2016 Platinum

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• May 16, 2017
    like your productrs. like your delivery
  • May 16, 2017
    nice products, free shipping a BIG deal
  • May 09, 2017
    May 16, 2017
    Great customer service! I wanted to try a few flavors and the samples were in with my order! I haven't tried them yet but if they are as good as the others I'm sure I will be purchasing them in the near future!
  • May 16, 2017
    I love your company and you products. Thank you!
    Very satisfied
  • May 15, 2017
    This salt is great, and we have being use it for several years from you company and I get it very fast. Thank you.
  • May 08, 2017
    good company
  • May 15, 2017
    I have been ordering from here for several years now and have never had an issue with our orders and they have always arrived quickly and in tact. They are heavy so I try to be there when they arrive so that I can sweet talk the UPS guy to put them inside the door instead of leaving them on the porch, LOL!!!
  • May 02, 2017
    Loved the types of salts, dispensers! Etc
  • May 03, 2017
    I have ordered your bath salts for years!! There is absolutely no where else I would go to purchase. Quality and price simply cannot be beat. The free shipping is also what keeps me coming back. I formulate my bath salts with added ingredients, that have been a best seller for the store I sell to. I am now consultant/buyer for a new store... the bath salts are what started it all! Your customer service is always there to help. Love you guys!
  • May 05, 2017
    When I order I share the salt with my sister. We love this salt. I plan to order flavor salt next order.
    May 15, 2017
    I think this salt is healthy and good for your body. It takes the flavor of food to a whole new level I just love it. Sharing it with family.
  • May 01, 2017
    Loooooove the free shipping!
    May 14, 2017
  • May 14, 2017
    Great site, I came to site for the dead sea salts.
  • May 14, 2017
    Have received this salt as gifts before, love to soak in it!
  • May 07, 2017
    May 14, 2017
    Good company and also nice duck.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    They have the absolute Best salts. We won't buy this type of salt from anyone else.
    May 13, 2017
    They have incredible products. We will continue to support this company
  • May 01, 2017
    May 12, 2017
    The salts are wonderful. Thank you
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Two of life's sensual pleasures a wonderful meal and relaxing bath and San Francisco Salt Co supplies the very best for both.
    May 12, 2017
    San Francisco Salt Company is simply the best. The quality is excellent, the selection vast, the prices reasonable and I have purchased from them for several years and have never been disappointed. What more could you want?
  • May 12, 2017
    This product has been a great help for my wife. I t has put a new step in her walking.
  • May 05, 2017
    like the looks of your products. willing to try.
    May 11, 2017