San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

03/26/2015
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 427 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Jan 7, 2015
    Great products Easy site to order from Great prices
  • Jan 7, 2015
    You are out of the bamboo salt "boxes" in convenient sizes..That disappoints me..you either a.) were not cognizant of your stock level; b.) failed to anticipate demand; c.) have lost your supplier, and have no backup source; or d.) none or all the above.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I am disappointed: I had sent an email with specific questions regarding the product and did not receive a response
  • Jan 6, 2015
    This is the first time I've ordered gourmet salts. The purchase I just made is a great savings.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I love the products even though I don't order often
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I wish that you had included essential oils and suggestion for scenting them. I was surprised by the "no shipping"
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Glad to find you. I would like to see Redmond Real Salt available in 5 or 10 pound sizes.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 7, 2015
    Excellent quality for the price!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I really Like doing business with this company. the product is good and the whole operation is a good business company.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    excellent company I will recommend to family and friends. great products and selection and most of all as a customer from Alaska they offer the same shipping promotions to us . A great customer oriented company with excellent quality products.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    If they do import the salts, then I would be very appreciative for quality product from the actual dead sea and happy to buy again. Pending after I get the product of course
    Jan 6, 2015
    Enjoying the excellent quality of their bath salts, and appreciate the quick delivery. I would buy again and recommend
  • Dec 28, 2014
    MUY BUENA TIENDA CON PRODUCTOS QUE NO CONSIGO FACILMENTE EN LAS TIENDAS TRADICIONALES.
    Jan 6, 2015
    Buenos productos y buenos precios
    Jan 5, 2015
    Good service and reliable delivery.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Adding paypal would make ordering much easier. But the free shipping made up for it.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I love your Authentic salts!!!
  • Dec 26, 2014
    thank you for the free shipping.
    Jan 5, 2015
    Products look good and will try them first and will judge quality.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Great Price! Love the free shipping offer!! I will definitely shop straight from your website store for this product and the price I paid!
    Jan 7, 2015
    I was very impressed with the turn around...from the time I order the product online to the time the product was in my hands. And it was the day before Christmas Eve at that!, thank you San Francisco Salt Co!!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    I purchased the extra-fine pink salt. I wish it were a little finer. It is not as fine as other extra-fine salt I have purchased. I would also like to see them offer a powder version of the pink salt.