San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

08/24/2016
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 261 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

2015 Platinum

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Aug 14, 2016
    great online experience ordering this product, easy.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Like the products and service
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Good products, good pricing, good service.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I am a returning customer, I know a good thing when I find it and San Francisco Salt Company is the best.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Very happy, great prices, would like to see more types of mineral rich sea salts. Thanks!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    a paypal option r payment would be nice
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I love ur bath salts. Wish you have a scent of citrus or grapefruit Epsom baths. I dislike the smelling of citrus mimosa - too sweet; more for females! All is well, thank you.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I can not determine the difference between the fine grain sea salt at $44 and the same salt labeled bath salt at $49. I believe it to be the same salt? I expected to be paying $44 but the total came up as $49? I still have salt for table use from my last order (my wife continues to serve white salt in spite of my choice) but currently want salt for bathing since my last order is long gone (plus the later grain was not good for bathing).
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I ran into problems using the website on Safari. It worked better on Firefox.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    I use to use regular salt and my husband would get headaches, so I had to switch to a more healthier way to enjoy salt. Thank you for making yourselves available to us. I thoroughly enjoy your salt products and my hubby's health has improve (no more headaches) .
    Aug 10, 2016
    I enjoy your products packaging and taste. I also appreciate the fast delivery, and easy to navigate website.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    my first order from you was destroyed in the mail and your company immediately sent me out a replacement order. thank you!
    Aug 12, 2016
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I don't know yet. Just ordered
    Aug 11, 2016
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Always professional and easy to navigate site!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    Firat rate product from a first rate company.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    We have been using San Francisco Himslayan salt for about a decade. Wonderful. Ordered the bath salt for our grandson. He will love it!
    Aug 9, 2016
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Aug 8, 2016
    Price is too high.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    Very fast shipping and quality product at a good price. Will be buying again.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    You have an excellent site easy to use and you were smart enough to have a billing address an a shipping address, you would be surprised how many don't.
    Aug 8, 2016
    Came in very quick and packaged well seams to be a great company to deal wit and excellent product, very satisfied..
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Great company to deal with!