San Francisco Salt Company Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

San Francisco Salt Company Reviews

10/21/2017
San Francisco Salt Company Ratings and User Reviews. San Francisco Salt Company is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 410 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - San Francisco Salt Company

2016 Platinum

San Francisco Salt Company Rating

More About San Francisco Salt Company

Recent Reviews for San Francisco Salt Company

• Oct 11, 2017
    Site easy to navigate, pleasing to the eye. Description of product was good. I will wait and see when it arrives.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    I have ordered pink Himalayan salt before and I love it.
    Oct 10, 2017
    I have purchased several types of salt from SF Salt and have been very pleased with everything. I tried them based on a recommendation from my son and I have never been disappointed.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    it offered me the Sept20 AND the Instant5 but it only gave me one. I am VERY happy to find you on line. And I am VERY happy I could buy from you directly and not only thru Amazon which I use for "research purposes only" as I'm not real fond of them....
  • Sep 30, 2017
    The site is NOT optimized for mobile devices...would be better if it was.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    ordering and price is good, will see on delvery and product
    Oct 09, 2017
    quick shipping, product as decsribed.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Love San Francisco Salt Company! Glad to see free shipping again! Sure helps with my decision to order!
    Oct 09, 2017
    Didn't care for the Detox as much as I have enjoyed other products from your company.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    my husband is a Chef for a professional sports team and he will ONLY use your products
  • Oct 08, 2017
    I did my 1st purchase on ebay and then I found out about San Francisco Salt Co. So I'm buying on here this time plus handle and ship are free, thank you!
  • Oct 08, 2017
    This is the best muscle soak. It is quite affordable and one 20lb bag seems to last forever.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    I give it to my buddies, each one a little bag of salt and they love it. We gargle with it, drink it in warm water, and use it when we cook. It is great, thank you so very much.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    appreciate how fast it is to check out and that there is no shipping fee. Allows me to order what I need and to come back sooner when I need something else.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I am happy to find out about this company since I make alot of items dealing with bath and all. I like that I get coupon codes which help me save on money.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Oct 08, 2017
    Thank you for your prompt delivery of my salt. It was in excellent condition.
    I love the Dead Sea salts
  • Oct 07, 2017
    SF Salt Company's product have always been the best I have ever used, check out is easy and the shipping has always been fast. I really hope these traits do not change.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Great and easy ordering experience. Should carry a wider variety
    Oct 07, 2017
    My order was incorrect, I got through via phone easily. The person who spoke to me immediately corrected the order and shipped it. What I noticed was that the wholesale prices for small quantities are more extreme than retail
    Best salt ever.
    Just GOOD stuff. :)
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I love your products. I found a coupon code and added it but it said it no longer was valid, yet the site said it was. Overall your site is very consumer friendly though.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Great selections of bath salts. I found this site as I was searching for to purchase Himalayan pink salts as they prices beat competitors but I ended up purchasing dead sea salt instead as I was able to purchase in bulk for a great price. San Francisco Salt Co did not carry the size small pink salts.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    First order with this company and will see how everything is completed.. Only reason for 9's is no history.
    Oct 06, 2017
    Order shipped the same day and arrived in a timely manner. Post Office claimed order was out for delivery but never delivered that day. Items I ordered are very good quality and I will be reordering from San Francisco Salt when I need to replenish.