Sands Point Shop Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sands Point Shop Reviews

01/15/2018
Sands Point Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Sands Point Shop is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 01/15/2018.

Sands Point Shop Rating

More About Sands Point Shop

Recent Reviews for Sands Point Shop

• Jan 15, 2018
    Love the selection!
  • Jan 13, 2018
    Love the merchandise this online store has my favorite things longchamp and Mz Wallace
    Great easy transaction
    Jan 13, 2018
  • Jan 13, 2018
    I signed up for first time customer discount and submitted my email. At the end. It said my cart was not eligible. Just wrong!
  • Jan 13, 2018
    Good
  • Jan 11, 2018
    WONDERFUL WEBSITE AND SHOPPING EXPERIENCE.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Good experience and good deal. Only one trouble that I could not place order by using an international credit card
  • Jan 10, 2018
    I liked how your website had detailed descriptions and pictures of the bag I was ordering. Loved the 15% and the free shipping
  • Jan 10, 2018
    My only surprise on my most recent purchase (today) was that when I initially selected the item, the website advertised it as a tax-free item ("even in New York"). However, when I went to confirm the purchase, the new total cost included approximately $21 in sales tax.Otherwise, I love Sands Point and expect to continue making purchases here in the future.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Great user friendly website. Easy to navigate and proceed to check out transaction.
  • Jan 08, 2018
    It was easy to navigate this website
  • Jan 07, 2018
    I hope I’am completely satisfy with the longchamp bag I purchased. I always wanted to buy this bag and I finally found it for a great price.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    very convenient!
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I would purchase more from Sands Point Shop if the brands I love were not excluded from promotional codes.
  • Dec 24, 2017
    Jan 04, 2018
    Paid for monogramming, was not done. Had to send back and wait and hope it arrives in time for trip.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    why there is no login on web page?
  • Jan 02, 2018
    I found a sweater that I saw in London and could not find it anywhere else.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Jan 02, 2018
    Order took longer than expected. This is in regards to the order coming directly from the manufacturer (there wasn't anything on the products website about this, making me think it was a stock item) as well as USPS having a longer than awaited ship time. With the latter, it was supposed to arrive on Dec. 23, but did not arrive until 12/26.
  • Jan 02, 2018
    I signed up to get 15% off and I didn't get it!!
  • Dec 20, 2017
    great experience cheapest overnight plus a coupon. win win.
    Dec 31, 2017
    Official Longchamp retailer, had a great coupon, gift arrived on time for Christmas.