Sanuk Reviews

07/31/2014
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3024 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

2013 Platinum

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Jul 31, 2014
    Beautiful shoes... i like your site. I only hope that your shoes do not run small. :)
    Extremely comfortable shoes
  • Jul 31, 2014
    First time buyer, but I decided to give it a shot because of the free shipping and return shipping policy. Hopefully I won't be sending anything back, but I appreciate having options with no cost to me.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Friends rave about your sandals, been wanting a pair for a while now I will have them.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Some of the most comfortable footwear on Earth.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Interesting and different than other brand. Bought because moving to Southern Cal
  • Jul 31, 2014
    These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I love all the different styles and patterns I will never run out of shoes to buy from Sanuks. Your quality is amazing and i am never disappointed with my shoes.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Sanuk shoes are very comfortable. I was happy with the price and my experience.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    They are the best shoes ever I love them.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I own a pair of sandals and they are the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever owned.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love their yoga mat flip flops. They are amazing!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great shoes love the sandals
  • Jul 31, 2014
    these are the most comfortable flip flops on earth I have been wearing my last pair for three years!
    Editing is repetitive
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I thought I had ordered this a week or so ago. However, it appears that the sale did not complete:(
  • Jul 31, 2014
    They need to offer more information about their sizes. Half sizes,,,,,,,????? Do I pick 11 or 12 if im 11.5. Currently there is no information offered on the size chart reflecting this.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Have bought a pair of Sanuks from a store and fell in love. Just ordered my second pair. When asked by other how I like them, I strongly encourage them to get a pair and that they are worth every penny.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Really like the shoes. Always receive my order sooner than I expect.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I love Sanuks!
  • May 17, 2014
    Free shipping and free return shipping a plus