Sanuk Reviews

02/08/2016
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 544 reviews. Last rated on 12/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

2015 Platinum

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Dec 2, 2015
    The Sanuk website was easy to use and received a discount. Really nice!
    Dec 20, 2015
  • Dec 2, 2015
    These are the best shoes ever! thank you!
    Dec 18, 2015
  • Dec 1, 2015
    My dad and my brother love Sanuk and I had to order online because big sizes such as 13 and up are hardly available in the Philippines. I am having this shipped to a relative in the US who will bring it to Manila in January.
    Dec 19, 2015
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Jan 4, 2016
    I have no comments to make other then to say I bought this item for a gift and can only answer that she was very happy with the item.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I have attempted to order online on several occasions. Your website is HORRIBLE for ordering. This current experience was very frustrating. It took me 5 attempts before my order was placed. Last year, I attempted to place an order, but for some reason it was not accepted. I missed out on Sale. When I called to place my order via telephone, the sale deals were not honored. Moving on to another issue, locating a phone number was a chore. I could not find a telephone number to place a phone order. I FINALLY located the number by doing a Google search. It is NO WHERE to be found on your website. Lastly, I love your products, but your website & customer service is a nightmare. After this order, I will most likely NEVER order from Sanuk website directly. I would rather purchase Sanuk products from a retailer and pay a higher price, then deal with the website & customer service. Thanks, but NO Thanks!
    Dec 19, 2015
    GREAT product, HORRIBLE customer service & website ordering. I have attempted to contact Sanuk via telephone. First of all the 1-800 number is very DIFFICULT to locate on the website. Once found, it is very difficult to speak with a customer service rep. Secondly, customer service is TERRIBLE. I will most likely purchase Sanuk products via a retailer, not Sanuk directly.
    Dec 15, 2015
    The Yoga Spree 2 is comfy, but I was most excited about the Yoga Mat Primo. I was disappointed in the Primo. The Primos fit, but the straps were uncomfortable so I sent them back for a refund. The yoga mat sole of the Spree 2 is amazing! I'll be purchasing from Sanuk again.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Great product and great customer service
    Dec 21, 2015
    Always a great shopping experience and product
    Great item and service!
    Dec 23, 2015
    great products I love them
  • Nov 30, 2015
    LOVE the Yoga Mat flip flops - we've owned several pairs - they are perfect for sunny holidays with any walking involved.
    Dec 16, 2015
    LOVE the yoga mat flip flops - truly a favorite in our family!
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I love the products sanuk has, as they are perfect for my life/fashion style. Sadly I have a hard time finding them in retail stores and when I do I enjoy those products more as they're not usually found on the website. Also I have found some great deals from retailers like buy one pair get one half off, while there are rarely great offers like these online.
    Dec 16, 2015
    Great products would love to know if any retailers in west Palm beach Florida carry Sanuk?
    I love Sanuk!!!!!
    Dec 26, 2015
    New Sanuks for me and my sister. Love them!
    Dec 15, 2015
    I received the wrong shoe and I was immediately sent the correct shoe and returned the wrong one with the prepaid shipping label. Sanuks customer service was great.. People in shipping should be a little more careful. I ordered the Chiba chill size 9 and received a yoga sling 2 which had been put in a plastic bag that had a label on it that said it was a Chiba chill.. But if you know you Sanuks you should of been able to tell it was not the Chiba chill.. My family loves Sanuks.
    Dec 15, 2015
    I miss the Santa Monica store. I purchased 4 items. One was the wrong size. It totally didn't fit...when it was my size. 3 rd item never received with first order. ...it just felt messed up.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I'm getting married in July just bought eight pairs of sandals for me and all of my bridesmaids. Thanks for having such a stylish and comfortable product.
    Dec 21, 2015
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I have worn Sanuks for years. I love them.
    Jan 12, 2016
    Everything was great. Injust need to return the pair of shies I ordered because they are the wrong size. It wasn't the company's fault, I guess this shoe just ran small for the size.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Our son loves Sanuk shoes. It is the only type of shoe that he wears! He has been a Sanuk fan for the last 4 years.
    Dec 20, 2015
  • Nov 27, 2015
    The shoes I purchased seems a tad bit overpriced so I waited for a sale (like today) to purchase them. I'll see if the price is worth it once I see them in person and wear them for a day.
    Dec 22, 2015
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    The sandals are gifts to my husband