Sanuk Reviews

01/27/2015
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1550 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Jan 27, 2015
    It's an internet order. I was hoping to not be charged sales tax, but I was. I like that Amazon doesn't charge sales tax.
    Very nice brand.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Awesome! I have my mother hooked on the yoga mat thong flip flops. We won't buy or wear anything else. So comfy!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I have been a big Sanuk fan for years, but have purchased my Sanuks from K Coast Surf Shop in Ocean City, MD, or from Zappos. I get Sanuk's email blasts and promotions and went shopping. I am wearing Donny's as I type :) Can't say enough good things about you all, and my girlfriend recently bought her first pair based on my raving, and both my daughters have Sanuks.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Was looking to buy beer cozies in bulk and your sandals came up in a search .. I liked the look, albeit a little pricey .. I was in a spending mood so I got 'em.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love Sanuk and their funky-ness!!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I work two full time jobs in the Emergency room in two different states, (Orange County, CA & Las Vegas, NV). I am on my feet working hard during my 12 hr. Shifts between patient care, transporting patients in gurneys, wheelchairs, etc. I have spent a significant amount of money on nursing shoes that have included clogs, crocks, birkinstocks, tennis shoes, etc. But there is only one brand I have discovered that truly comfort my feet in a way that allows me to move quicker & appear cool looking with my scrub pants, and those are my SANUKS!! Thank you ! Shala Brown
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Hope they fit good. 2 pairs of pick finders had some weird issue in he left heel. Tried them at rei in issaquah
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Love the shoes and it was a gift to me.
    Great purchase experience!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The Sanuk website offers a large selection of shoes/sandals to choose from with many of the shoes/sandals offered in multiple colors. When I made my purchase, they were offering free shipping on orders over $35 with free returns which is comforting just incase the shoes do not fit perfectly. Will definitely order from Sanuk.com again!
    Great brand. Love it.
    Absolutely love Sanuk's!!!! Wear them everyday
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Love sanuk shoes i have bought couple pairs for my boyfriend love i did not have to pay shipping!!
    I love sanuk!!!:)
  • Jan 26, 2015
    My purchased my first pair of sidewalk surfers before freshman year of university. I walked everywhere, rain or shine - year round. I loved them. Since then I have owned probably 10 pair. I don't know what I would do without them
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Please stay vegan
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Loved a pair of coozy sandals I had. Decided to try your shoes. If they go well, I'll be back for more sandals.
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Can't wait to get them!
    Jan 27, 2015
    Most comfortable pair of casual shoes I have ever put on my feet.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I love Sanuk's products. They are so comfortable and lightweight. I am hoping this gift goes over well!
    Jan 26, 2015