Sanuk Reviews

02/26/2015
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1731 reviews. Last rated on 02/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Feb 25, 2015
    Easy to find what I wanted and easy to order.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    looking forward to my first sanuks
  • Feb 25, 2015
    thanks for the free shipping!
    I love their shoes!!💙💙💙
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Awesome shoes! Just bought my first pair I can tell I'll be a repeat customer!
    Love the shoes
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Please show pictures of people wearing each shoe so the potential consumer can see how it will look on a foot!
    Keep up the good work
  • Feb 25, 2015
    My son loves your shoes and we have been looking for stores that carry them but on line s better! I would love to get coupons.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    we love you guys , my wife is a Sanuk Hoe after I turned her on to them we will be back many times!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Family really likes the sandals, and one of them never likes anything.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love the products I had a pair of sidewalk surfers for years and finally wore them out. This is the first time I've purchased sanuk products off their website and it was very user friendly!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Very impressed with my first order. Thank you
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I really like the emphasis on comfort in the selection of models but I prefer the look of the simpler styles like the Casa or the Knock Out.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Not my first, won't be my last
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great product! The shoes are very comfortable and the causal style suits my lifestyle. The website was very easy to use and I will be back to buy more shoes, hopefully very soon.
    Feb 25, 2015
    I am somewhat confused. I ordered a pair of shoes, got the 2-day delivery, but didn't get the shoes till the third day. When I opened the package, the shoes had stitching that was not made correctly. I called the number and waited, and waited for a live person. The funny announcements I listened to were only amusuing for the first three minutes. Then it got old. whenmy replacement shoes arrived, I received two pair of shoes, and an the accompanying invoice. Now I need to make another call to get this straightened out. I love the (correctly made) shoes, they are just what I wanted. They are very comfortable.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    The company states that they have the inventory, but when you order it and pay for it they don't have the item or color you wanted.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I ordered the same style that I bought 2 years ago and the don't fit like my old ones. they fit tighter around my whole foot.and the soles are will slippery when the get wet.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Excellent products, timely processing and delivery = Another satisfied Sanuk customer
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great brand, excellent mission, groovy shoes. I always look forward to getting a new pair of Sanuks for the season...LOVE SANUK!!