Sanuk Reviews

06/29/2015
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3712 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Jun 28, 2015
    Easy to order online :) & love the stores as well
  • Jun 28, 2015
    These are the best made most comfortable sandals I have ever found I have been buying them for over 10 years and they never break and always remain comfortable until I wear them out!
    Great sandals. Just purchased 2 pairs in Austin, TX
    Sanuks are awesome!
    Love my Sanduks!!!!!!!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    These are my go to shoes all the time. Have fifteen pair in my closet.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving these sandals. I have friends who have these sandals, and they love them!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I had received a 10% off coupon code but was unable to use it. I received a message that the code was not found, even though I verified that I did enter the correct code.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love sanuks so much. They are the only shoe i wear besides flip flops. They are stylish and comfortable. My only complaint is that lately they aren't coming out with a lot of new sidewalk surfers. The sidewalk surfers are my favorite and the variety online leaves a bit to be desired. They are focusing more on the yoga sling and the flip flops. Id like sanuk to keep it original and not get too fancy. Make more sidewalk surfers. I can't get enough of them.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Tried this brand for the first time in a DSW store -- had never heard of it. Loved the yoga sling sandals I bought and wanted to try other styles. Very comfortable and quite reasonably priced. Excited to try new ones.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love the products and love that I a view the shoes in each color choice.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Most comfortable sandals I have ever owned......period!
    Make and sell more women's size 12
    Out of my size
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love these shoes. I have three pair of the sling sandals and one of this kind!! Can't wait to get them in
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I have a variety of Sanuk shoes. I love them all.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Interesting I had never heard of sanuk until looking for a comfortable sandle, I looked into the company and read good things about the product.
    Jun 28, 2015
    Quite comfortable, sole of the shoe no heel or under foot pain at all. Now, at first the straps seem the same comfort, however and this might be because i have a high instep, but the corded thing around the fabric tends to rub the top of my foot and i have a slight blister between my right toes, i cannot say if this will happen for everyone but i will not wear them again unless i have no plans to walk very much.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great company, love that they care about the environment
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I never received my 10% for signing up for the newsletter which I am really disappointed in since I bought 3 pairs of shoestring
    Jun 28, 2015
    I emailed & I got no response. I registered my email to get an instant promo code, but I did not receive it & I waited 30 min for it. After waiting for so long I decided to just go through with the purchase. Exactly 5 min after I made the purchase, I got the promo code in an email, it was too late. So I emailed to ask if there was any way I could get the discount since I had a $100 order. I never got a response & your policy says you get back in contact within a day. I got nothing so very dissapointed.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    Found shoes a little uncomfortable and plan to return