Sanuk Reviews

12/19/2014
Sanuk Ratings and User Reviews. Sanuk is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1565 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sanuk

Sanuk Rating

More About Sanuk

Recent Reviews for Sanuk

• Dec 19, 2014
    Hope my husband enjoys his new shoes as much as his best friend does, who recommeded them.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Easy to use. Carries the brand my daughter LOVES. I will be using this website again. Also, I felt the price was reasonable, my daughter will use this product over and over.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love The products and my feet love it to
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have tried these shoes on, at different retail stores, and I love the way they feel as my line of business requires me to be on my feet for 16 hours at a time, and the comfort of my feet is key. The department and retail stores are usually double to triple marked up.
    I like you guys.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    My husband received a coupon for 1 free pair of shoes. I was able to get on their website look at the entire selction, enlarge 3 items to review other colors, select, and place an order in under 10 min. It would have been over 130$ but it was free! We are so grateful! This is an enormous gesture to us and says a lot about the company. This gift is way more than I could comfortablely purchase at this time - THANK YOU SANUK!
    4th pair for my hubby. . He loves them
  • Dec 19, 2014
    all purchased are for a relative (my daughter-in-law). She loves, loves, loves Sanuk shoes and products.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Nice product. I had a question and hold time exceeded 30 minutes. I was in a bad mood by that time.
    Great comfy shoes!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I've been buying them for years. This is first pair of winter boots.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    How I came to love your product was we where visiting Las Vegas and my husband found your shoes and tried them and loved them
    really like the products
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Would like to see better availability at REI. Would also like to see the shoes hold up a bit better. I basically wear a pair of Sanuks everyday and I go through them quickly.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have bought your shoes before from sport chalet and was very happy with my purchase. I attempted to buy 2 pair from your online Sanuk site with extremely disappointing results. The advertised shipping codes did not work. The wait time for online chat help was 63 minutes. I called customer service, left my phone number for a call back. Return call 45 min later was with a gentleman who I can only describe as teenager rolling out of bed in the morning...lethargic, mumbling, disinterested & unable to assist me at all. I ended up ordering online with standard shipping, did not get the advertised 2 day shipping and am hoping it will get here on time. All said, although the shoes are great I'm not sure if I would use your online site again.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    My son, age 18 loves these shoes!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Using the online order was a nightmare. Issues in getting my billing and shipping information to stay entered correctly. Had a coupon for free 2 day shipping that was entered before order was placed. then when recieved confirmation said was only standard shipping! Had to cancel order because it would not deliver on time for the holiday. Waited for phone support for over 45 minutes before just getting dropped. Finally got an online helper who was able to detele the order. He gave me a number to call and order. It was the same one that I had called earlier. Finally after creating an online account and continuing to deal with the switching of the billing/shipping address issue, I was able to successfully complete my order. If it was not for the quality of your products I highly doubt I would ever go through this nightmarish process again. 3 hours of my life gone
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Thank you for the free 2 day shipping
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I had a link that took me right to the site. Everything was as easy as it could be. Thanks so much.
    An excellent experience.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I called for a coupon code and was not successful I was on hold too long. Please do not send me the complimentary magazines.