Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

05/05/2015
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 05/05/2015.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• May 5, 2015
    I feel very good about this purchase from a reputable company.
  • May 5, 2015
    Great web site and easy to use!!
  • May 5, 2015
    I trust the quality of their product.
  • May 4, 2015
    I was very please with the selection and quick delivery.I will use this company in the future.Thank you.Sincerely . Carina Santini.
  • May 4, 2015
    First experience! Liked the 10% coupon discount !!!!! Like super deals/dicounted sales on Jewlery Mens and Womens!
  • May 4, 2015
    Very friendly and helpful on the phone.
  • May 1, 2015
    Easy. Good customer service. Great selection.
  • May 1, 2015
    very good place to shop and they offer paypal
    Sarraf Jewelry is the best
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Since this is my first purchase, I have no opinion. After I receive the item I can better make n assessment.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Looking forward to the chain as I saw it on line.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Loved it! Found something I was looking for that no one else seemed to carry.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Excellent prices and free shipping on my order!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    GOLD CHAIN WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND ARRIVED QUICKLY.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    This item was a 14kt gold ring listed as Made in USA when I receievd the ring it was stamped inside the band MADE IN CHINA! This to me is a bald face lie of where they item was manufactured. I did not want to buy a Chinese ring. I desire to buuy products produced in the USA. I am appalled the SARRAF would do this! I wrote en email and am now awaiting response. They lied! They are taking jobs out of this country and lying about it and all for Profit and GREED! I want to support my homeland he UNited States and buy from manufacturers who employ Americans and keep jobs in the United States. I will not buy from SARRAF again and have let them know that in very specific terms. This is not rtuth in advertising. It is lying to your customers. They got caught by me this time. I am a small fish, all they will do is stop the stamping and still keep making in China. I think the lack of integrity is shameful and I don't want to support any company that lies, cheats, steals American jobs just so they can make more money! I am sure that the executives and oardmembers and owners of SARRAF make a LOT of money on salary and "dividends" and such for producing for less money as America goes more and more in debt to China as these practices continue. How philanthropic is Sarraf? Do they share or just take? I bet I know the answer to that question. I've put my nickname in so Sarraf Jewelry can publish my comment anonymously but have very strong doubts that will happen. I believe in honesty, integrity and the American Way! And that sure has been shot to shit in the last adminsistration! I was a political science major at New York University during the Viet Nam War and have watched the world change and am glad that I am not a college student now. I lived through a very wonderful time on this planet, sure we had some ups and downs, but not the level of hate, greed, extreme religious murder that's going on now. So much pure hatred in the name and love of God, Allah, or whatever your higher power is that turns man against man. All I wanted was a pure gold ring, a circle, a symbol, not based on a lie for monetary gain. Very disappointing.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    item we purchased was to small
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Nice piece. Wish I had gotten 22". But satisfied.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    I orderd a 10k byzintin and it didn't specify hollow.but returned for 14k solid and was very pleased
  • Apr 21, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    I bought a cheap gold-filled bezel for a $2.50 Gold Indian head coin...which was a piece of junk. Very satisfied with the bezel I got from Sarraf Jewelry. I will be buying more items in the future
  • Apr 19, 2015
    the site is easy to navigate and the best prices I've found. I'm glad I found Sarraf and will be doing all my jewelry purchases on this site.