Sarraf Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

12/12/2017
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 221 reviews.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Oct 21, 2017
    all good
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Very satisfied with products I have received.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    The quality of there pieces are very nice and if you spend that extra dollar the weight is very satisfying
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Love the Italian white gold
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I have requested that you contact me regarding an ankle rope bracelet re 11 inches. You have sent an E mail stating that you should order on the website.........there is no place to order ..........let me know or this will be the last order. I am rather frustrated.Thanks. James
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I Like the designs of the jewels
    Oct 18, 2017
    Beutiful Design , I Like the Life time guarantee Program .
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Great online website
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Oct 16, 2017
    Product is as described. Good selection of gold chains.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I'm just gonna wait for my order to come and see if I like my purchase.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I purchased this bracelet because it was cheaper than others I saw online and looked prettier. It was very quick checking out and I would buy from again.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    reasonable price with classic design
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Very nice products and easy checkout
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Oct 13, 2017
    Price and quality
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Excellent customer service. Needed to exchange and Avi very efficient and rapid in responding with advice etc.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Jewelry priced to sell
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    While the item purchased--a gold bracelet--met expectations, I was disappointed in the box that was used: it did not at all seem to be in keeping with a necklace that had either the retail cost that was placed on it or the so-called "Sarraf price" that was paid. It looked rather cheap, and the "made in China" sticker that was affixed to the bottom did little to make one feel that he had spent his money at a dealer that had given him "full value for the money that had been spent." In other words, if they are going to cut corners even on something as relatively inexpensive (if not "cheap") as a box, should I really believe that they didn't do likewise with respect to the necklace?"
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Oct 09, 2017
    The rimg fit good but not free of Defects
  • Oct 04, 2017
    facil de encontrar lo que buscas
    Oct 09, 2017
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Thank you for the pay cuts and all the poon that I may or may not get from wearing these pieces. :)
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Easy, and simple prices that beat retail store prices!