Sarraf Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

02/21/2017
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 303 reviews.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Dec 30, 2016
    It was great
  • Dec 24, 2016
    thank you very much i hope this jewelry is just what i expect , thank you ,edwin lopez
    Dec 30, 2016
    hello my name is edwin lopez i made a purchase on 12-24-2016 ,order #320150316 and the eye on the pendant is too small to get my chain thru ,so i call your places and speak to a lady and she just told me that if i was not satisfied with the pendant i was going to cost me $50.00 to fix it anyways ,first you guarantee the product for life and i need to paid for it ,i going to contact the affirm bank and let them know what kind of business you are running and what are they are getting into ,thank you edwin lopez 386-333-1590
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Always check it out before I purchase.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    I bought a very nice ring at Sarraf jewlry...Thank you.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    great selecion of jewelry
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Pretty good
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    Very satisfied with purchas!!!
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Hope the product is to be as expected one I receive it. If it is then I will recommend and come back for future purchases.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    The site was clunky and the checkout was really slow. shipping had one option, site kept asking for me to choose an option, there was only 1. Sale prices were great, you had what I was looking for.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    i am really happy with this purchase i will be back to buy more
  • Dec 17, 2016
    First time on this site looking for a cross for my husband can't wait to see it.
    Dec 27, 2016
    Excellent service great product. Completely satisfied.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    My son found your website and I am extremely happy with how your site is laid out. This is the first time I have purchased your product and it was extremely easy and quick. Thank you.
    Dec 27, 2016
    The chain is way too small for my 19 year old son. I guess the pictures were enlarged because I thought the links were bigger wishbone links. I will be exchanging the necklace for a more appropriate chain.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I think this online jewelery shop is pretty dope ,good affordable peices and awesome choices
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I ordered the ring for a gentleman who is bedridden. He has been wanting an amethyst 14 Karat gold ring as a gift for him self,Not too expensive,but good quality. He was excited to know I had found him what appears to be all that he was hoping for. Thank you ,Sarraf for the discount,Also.
    Dec 26, 2016
    I had ordered a man's ring. I had never used SarRaf ,before. My client was thrilled! He is bed ridden,and cannot ,will not shop without me. Thank you for making his Christmas!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Free 2 day shipping. great!!!
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Dec 26, 2016
    I was skeptical, but I purchased the chain not knowing what the exact weight was. I needed a heavier weight chain because it was to replace one I wear everyday. (A chain I replaced over and over with thin, expensive gold chains from retail jewelers.) The chain arrived much quicker than anticipated and heavier than I was expecting. So happy with my purchase!
  • Dec 17, 2016
    I was very pleased with my purchase. I have never used this website before.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Dec 26, 2016
    Very good experience. No problems at all.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Dec 26, 2016
    The jewelry in Sarraf is high end in quality.This was my 4th purchase with them and I'm very happy with the items.