Sarraf Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

10/19/2017
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 193 reviews.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Sep 13, 2017
    Sep 28, 2017
    excellent product 100% legit!
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Good quality item,safe and satisfied can recommend to a friend.
    Sep 27, 2017
    No comments satisfied
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Great experience, awesome prices. Really looking forward to giving the ring to my fiance at our wedding!
  • Sep 07, 2017
    just waiting to finish the experiment with delivery
    Sep 25, 2017
  • Sep 02, 2017
    I love sarraf Jewelers partly because their prices are always low compared to like merchants and mostly their products are of pristine quality.
    Sep 25, 2017
    Takes WAY too long to make and ship item
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I’m very excited to receive my merchandise and see the quality
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I found this site this by accident while surfing the net. And I'm still on it constantly. The selections an quality are exceptional. Plus was able to get bracelet in an 71/2", as the 7" is snugger than I like, and the 8" would probably be too large.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    The website looks more professional than most others. Which makes me want to stay on your website vs other competitors websites. Prices and product info is very clear and easy to find and understand. Pictures of the chain(s) I purchased made it clear and easy to pick a millimeter since the picture was to scale.
    Sep 24, 2017
    Fast shipping and quality jewelry
  • Sep 24, 2017
    I'm glad that I saw this site simply because the price was better than any other price I've seen. Super excited to receive this.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Sep 24, 2017
    Excellent product and service
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Very impressed with price and selection and very excited to see the quality.
    Sep 23, 2017
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I have no comments for now until I receive my first purchase and see if it's of the quality I am expecting and how fast I can receive it.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I liked the selection of Masonic rings and ease of shopping with free shipping.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Great quality
    None
    so far so good!
    Sep 21, 2017
    i was highly disappointed with the width of the rope bracelet i purchased. the picture on the website showed a thicker bracelet than the one i ordered. i do plan on returning the product due to my dissatisfaction with it. I will be return for future purchases because of the reasonable pricing, but i will make sure to fully review the product before purchasing.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    quick to shopping.but want to see the item more closer look.
    Sep 21, 2017
    Please contact me ASAP FOR RETURN DIRECTIONS.THANK YOU
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Thank you! Will be looking forward to getting my boyfriend his first chain!
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Sarraf has a late selection of jewelry on their website, and it is very easy to pinpoint what it is that you're looking for.