Sarraf Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

03/22/2017
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 276 reviews.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Mar 11, 2017
    I like using them and to checkout with Affirm. The wedding bands I received were very nice. So I am making another purchase. The prices can't be beat.
    I can't to receive it
  • Feb 20, 2017
    look forward to receiving these items
  • Mar 03, 2017
    The organization of products is not as simple as I would like but I did find what I was looking for.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    You can not find a chain like this in 18k gold. bought one for my wife and now my turn.
    Top quality product .Heavy duty chain .No complaints
    very good quality
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Everything was ok till my order cancelled
    Pretty jewelery
  • Feb 15, 2017
    was very happy with the gold chain my wife bought me a couple years ago and so ordered another on except twice as bigger.
    Mar 10, 2017
    I'm very happy with my 14k gold handmade chain. I have two now from Saraff.It was much better then expected in person.The picture doesn't quite show the beauty of the chain. I will buy all my future jewelry from Sarraf.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Please put more pictures of the jewelry on each piece. Please show the earring back / fastener so I know what I'm getting. Please put the details of the piece on the shipped invoice - i.e. size and gm weight. Please offer more choices in 18K gold for earrings or maybe they aren't many available?
  • Mar 03, 2017
    Mar 09, 2017
    Very nice jewerly
  • Mar 09, 2017
    satisfied with service and products
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Mar 08, 2017
    Great quality
  • Mar 02, 2017
    i love their prices quality shipping, best chains and rings that i have bought online, if you want good quality gold this is the place for you , also their gold weight advertised is almost dead on which is a very good thing
    Mar 08, 2017
  • Feb 27, 2017
    Mar 07, 2017
    I emailed them five days after I placed my order because I still had not received shipping confirmation. I received the ring after nine days, even though the shipping was only from Los Angeles to San Francisco. However, the finishing was not done properly, resulting in an imperfect ring. I called them today to request an exchange and had to ask them to send me a pre-paid mailing label as they did not initially offer it. They stated the mailing label would be emailed immediately but I still have not received it.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    great people to deal with.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I cannot say anything special until I get the product I've bought. Any other answer is about your web and the most important is the value for money.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I absolutely love Sarraf! They have just about everything one could ever want in terms of jewelry. I still have my 14k bracelet that I bought from Sarraf almost a year ago and still get many compliments on it! I also love the option to layaway or do monthly payments! I highly recommend Sarraf to anyone looking for high quality jewelry and great, competitive prices!
  • Mar 07, 2017
    it seem so cool and I will purchase again if the item i ordered comes in how i wanted it to be.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Had to input order this gift three times...I am an online shopper and was very close to looking at another site.