Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

02/11/2016
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 204 reviews.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Jan 31, 2016
    prices are great and so are options thanks
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Love this site, Sarraf has been very good to me, every item has been excellent in quality and the shipping is fast.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Easy very friendly user sight. Great selection of products
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great prices. 10% discount. Easily found what I was looking for. Free two-day shipping and a 30-day return policy. Would recommend this site to friends.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    great prices, prompt service and quick delivery
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I am very happy to fine Sarraf Jewelry and I gonna use again in the future I fine very organised.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I read the reviews on the website and although there were some negative reviews, there were more good ones than bad ones. I only hope that my end result is a good one.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I appreciate the larger selection of goods. Most companies sell limited varieties of 18k gold chains. Sarraf tends to have the most at fair prices.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    As this is my first time ordering It was really difficult easy to do.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    the only place to buy quality jewelry
    Jan 27, 2016
    I have searched for a jewelry store like this and will not shop anywhere else
  • Jan 21, 2016
    have not received order yet
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Overall shopping experience was great
  • Jan 20, 2016
    so far so good
    Jan 31, 2016
    nice doing business with.... quality item
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    Hello, The Product quality was very good. I thouht the engraving will be on the front and not in the innner side of the ring. Also i ordered a size bigger like 7.25 instead of 7 still was tight for the finger. It would be awesome if you could do somethign about it.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I have purchased from you before and I was satisfied with my purchase and since I am looking for items for gifts, this is the perfect place for gold chain purchases.
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Jan 23, 2016
    Got the chain Iooks amazing. I was a scepticale buying jewelry online so had it looked at by a jeweler he told me it was a 10kt and I ordered 18kt.