Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

04/30/2016
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 216 reviews.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Apr 12, 2016
    sweet stuff brah!!!!!!!!1111111
  • Apr 10, 2016
    Great place, but website looks outdated, which lowers confidence and raises suspicions for first time buyers. With a touch up, I'm sure sale volumes would increase
  • Apr 10, 2016
    Shipping to Australia should be discounted. It potentially turns people off. Perhaps a minimum order?
  • Apr 8, 2016
    I was quite excited to find this site after searching all over for something simple and elegant. I found exactly what I wanted with tons of options and at a better price than I thought I would get! Thank you for your honest business and excellent quality.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Everything looks very high quality and bright, light yellow.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    I was led astray by the google search engine telling me you had free shipping.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Great easy order great products
  • Apr 5, 2016
    wish you had more ball two tone to pick from per wife.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    best jewelry, best customer service
    Apr 11, 2016
    as usual, best product and service
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Thanks for Everything!!!
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Apr 9, 2016
    Good place to order online, because I do not have to go to the stores.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    It seems like the right place to buy jewelry but it's quite pricey
    Apr 13, 2016
  • Apr 1, 2016
    You guys have great quality and decent prices, I was recommended by a friend who's chains looks great. I bought my girlfriend one yesterday and just decided to buy my own right now. Thank you!
    Apr 12, 2016
  • Mar 31, 2016
    Apr 6, 2016
    Overall my shopping experience was a good experience. I read the BBB issues and resolutions I was unsure if I wanted to order from Sarraf, but was pleased with the overall buying experience. The customer service rep. I spoke to sounded half asleep. This may have been the manner is which she spoke but it was not enthusiastic. Sounded almost bored with my question. The necklace was listed as 20" with a weight but it actually (measured) 19 1/8 inches. This should be listed as a 19" necklace. If it is too short then I will be returning it. The products price is based upon the weight of the metal (platinum). The weight should be at least the weight listed which would justify the price charged. A sufficient number of "short sales" increases profit but does not shed a good light on your company. A suggestion... For a period of time measure and weigh each item before sending it to your customer. This is a great method for checking your vendors quality. Regards
  • Mar 27, 2016
    Great, easy experience!
    Apr 12, 2016
  • Mar 26, 2016
    Look forward too doing business again thanks for making billing semple
    Apr 7, 2016
    I love my Miami Cuban link now I'm looking for a pendant
  • Mar 24, 2016
    Apr 10, 2016
    After reading some of the negative reviews I was very apprehensive because I had already placed my order. However, after receiving the 14kt gold bar pendant I was very pleased. I took it to three different jewelers and all the said the same thing, "this is very well made." These are jewelers that have been in the jewelry business for at least 30 years each, and two of them have been doing custom jewelry pieces for just as long so they know gold. I will definitely purchase from Sarraf in the future. The gold weight was exactly as stated in the description, as was the size (dimensions). Very pleased.
  • Mar 23, 2016
    It was my first purchase and like the prices
    Apr 8, 2016
    I like a lot the quality and prices and the discounts that you gave thanks