Sarraf Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sarraf Jewelry Reviews

05/29/2017
Sarraf Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Sarraf Jewelry is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 248 reviews.
Founded in 1986. Sarraf Jewelry Inc founders hold over 50 years of jewelry industry experience. Sarraf Jewelry with over 25 years of experience has grown to become one of largest online retailer of fine gold jewelry and diamonds jewelry.

Sarraf Jewelry Rating

More About Sarraf Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Sarraf Jewelry

• Apr 26, 2017
    I see the price of gold has gone up a bit since the last time I made a purchase. This time I stuck to a couple of simple sterling silver pieces. The site advertises a 10% discount for orders placed today but I was unable to benefit from that discount for an unspecified reason. Will cancel order if that turns out to be the case. Other than that, I appreciate the products you offer, their quality, and your prices.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Apr 26, 2017
    Professional Service... Thank you.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    The websites need to be more mobile friendly. I couldn't see a lot of the jewelry clearly on my phone.
    Great service.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    first time shopping in this site and i like it.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I looked on Amazon.com, but looked for comparison - Sarraf had a great selection and prices
    Apr 25, 2017
    I needed a delicate chain for a pendant, and started looking on Amazon. I realized all the sellers were selling the exact same products, and mixed in with quality jewelry was a lot of cheap junk. I did a general web search and found Saraf, and noticed that the products they had for sale were the same products other resellers had listed, only the better-quality products though, and at much better prices. The reviews on the site were good, and I also found reviews for their LA showroom on Google that were overwhelmingly positive. I took a chance and placed the order. It was shipped promptly, and my girlfriend loves it!
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Easy site to go thru to find what I wanted. Best site that I shopped on. Now, I hope I will be satisfied with my purchsde. It is for her birthday and our anniversary, so it is very important to me to be the perfect gift.
    Apr 25, 2017
    Since it was a combo gift...b-day and anniversary, it was perfect. Right from the inscription, it was beautiful. I will again purchase from you when I need to...or not.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Great company! I appreciate the pendent. It looks beautiful.
    Good prices and quality
  • Apr 24, 2017
    This is my second purchase from Sarraf Jewelry and I have been very pleased with the first one. This purchase is a gift.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    This is my first experience so I look forward to seeing the quality of the piece and when it arrives.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Apr 23, 2017
    Order took longer than indicated on website. I had to call to find out where the order was. I was told it wouldn't be delivered until much later than promised. However, after I said to cancel the order, suddenly they were able to deliver it within two days' time. I was very happy they were able to get the order to me by the time I needed it even if it was only because I had to call them.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    i m an australian and will give more opinions on my purchase after delivery regards tony
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Great site...and deals!
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    I have only purchased 2 items but they were great. The wife loved them. I will buy fromSarraf Jewelry again.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Site was good, first time shopper. Price was good. Waiting to receive item to see if it is as good as advertised. Good selection and easy to use the site
    Everything was good.
    do not call
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    I'm a new customer, I returned an item or exchanged, waiting on there response will see how that goes!!bicho
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Overall easy shopping site nice discount