Sasa.com Reviews

07/23/2014
Sasa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sasa.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 693 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia.

Sasa.com Rating

More About Sasa.com

Recent Reviews for Sasa.com

• Jul 22, 2014
    Easy to find what I want.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am coming back to find some really good brand beauty products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very convenient,very at ease,I will continue to sasa in the network shopping
    high performance cost ratio
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I hope to get more discounts on Sasa.com
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Your site can look better!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I like it for the price and quality.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The overall experience is superb but the clarity of information can be improved.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I think it's quite convinient to buy things from sasa.com,because it will save your time and at the same time you also can get the high quality product!that's brilliant,but,the delivery time is not that fast,7 days it will cose energy to wait!anyway,enjoy online shopping from sasa
  • Jul 20, 2014
    here have many quality goods.come on. let us enjoy shopping!!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    First of all,I'm Chinese.So,my comments will be a little understood hardly.In my opinion,the details of the products show on the internet will be more particular the better.Second, the areas influents essentially.Every consumer's characters are different,i think the website should show more versions.Third,i suggest the products should be more kinds of more areas. It will increase consumer's purchansing interests.And last,it is not convient enough for us to pay.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The best place to shop for Korean/Japanese products.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    It is my fist purchase online from Sasa, I have no idea how to use coupon, Maybe you can give some inf.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I like shopping here.But logistics is slow. I hope to hold more shopping activities here.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    good price for authentic goods.wish more from Clarins products.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Sasa is a great place to do online shopping for cosmetics, especially convenient for purchasing Asian brands. The free shipment choice for international purchase is highly appreciated.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Give some discounts to mew members okay???VIP is too far away from most 20-year-old students like me:(
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am satisfied with the goods bought from sasa.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I was the first time shopping in SASA , the price is much cheaper than the market, hope bang for the buck。
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    It's the first time I buy facial stuff in internet. And I haven't recived them yet. I will comment after I use them. Seems like it's very convenient to shop in Sasa.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I've bought €90 of the products, the postage is free, buuuuuut I have to pay €17 at the customs!