Sasa.com Reviews

08/30/2015
Sasa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sasa.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 67 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia.

Sasa.com Rating

More About Sasa.com

Recent Reviews for Sasa.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    International sites are more expensive than domestic site.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The search engine is quite difficult to use. When you search Skii products only 4 products show up - you need to search for the exact name of the product for it to come up straight away.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have fallen in love with Sasa first time when I visited their store in Beijing. Then, follow that up with stores in Hong Kong and Shanghai made me only love Sasa more! I simply adore their products and cutness of the store.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Excellent online global cometic service. The price of products are good. Delivery charges are reasonable. Always has different promotions.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    please go on to have more products selling here!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The kinds of products, especially from Asian brand, are insufficient, like Sulwhasoo or THE HISTORY OF WHOO.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The check out process need to update. It's frustrated to reorder again while your bill failed during the process of payment.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    love to shopping from sasa
  • Aug 15, 2015
    One of the best cosmetic company in the World !
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Price is really good. For the quality, I can add some comments after I use the products.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    The website is very convinence to me
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    in general, the purcahse is ok, but the time consuming for verifiing my payment was unreasonable. it took 3 days! And also it took 3-4 days for changing status from packaging to DHL take the parcle. I can't understand why you need such long time to get the parcle ready. DHL delivery speed was very good. the last, I can't find any customer serice contact method except for the online enquirey. it's not convenient. and I didn't get any feedback for my enquirey at all. regarding above all, I would not recommend sasa to my friends.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    The payment transaction is a little frustrated.
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Sasa was recommended by a friend. It sells original products and gave her a good result for her face that is why i want to tey.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    It would be perfect if the shipping was faster
  • Aug 7, 2015
    The products I have purchased are of top quality and at low prices, thank you
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Nice products , nice price and nice ordering.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    I like the price and products available at sasa.com but some of the products I bought do not have plastic wrap and expiration date.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    I purchased wrong facial mask because of wrong information from Sasa.com. Actually I wanted to purchase whitening masks.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    i would like say it is an amazing website that bringing a lot of beautiful produces for me.
    Aug 5, 2015