Sasa.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sasa.com Reviews

01/15/2018
Sasa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sasa.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 36 reviews.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia.

Sasa.com Rating

More About Sasa.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Sasa.com

• Dec 05, 2017
    多些药品就更好
  • Nov 10, 2017
    Good online purchase experience. Fast delivery. However, it is a little bit hard to look for products on sasa.com sometimes. Product availablity is not enough.
    Dec 02, 2017
    products are excellent. Searching is not very convenient on the website.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    I enjoy shopping here
  • Nov 12, 2017
    Very good price. Just needs to carry more products and more brands.
    Nov 30, 2017
  • Nov 27, 2017
    There are a lot of SK II products out of stock for a long time. Hope you can stock more this brand products.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    the checkout page always got issue
    Nov 23, 2017
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Good website for purchasing, hope more Gents products
  • Nov 21, 2017
    I am living in NZ, and i would like to have a currency converter, so that i can know how much i will be charged
  • Nov 08, 2017
    A good shopping webstie
    Nov 18, 2017
  • Nov 15, 2017
    The price can be more attractive and please lower down the minimum spend for free shipping.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I use to buy often from Sasa before. I got the membership card from Hong Kong #1986 1778 0733 0133 I wonder if it can be combine with this online membership?In terms of SaS Online shopping experience I find the pictures are a lot smaller now, cannot see clear. It's hard to determine to buy it or not and I have to spend extra time to research online to find a bigger detail picture.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I'm from Hong Kong and currently studying in Australia, I used to buy a lot of cosmetic in SaSa when I'm in Hong Kong.I have tried to find some skin care here in Sydney. Unfortunately, the prices are the double price with Hong Kong, so I choose to shop in SaSa.com. And it provided clear instruction and a bunch of different cosmetics. Very Nice!
  • Nov 12, 2017
    Very good products, very good quality
  • Nov 11, 2017
    NOT ABLE TO HAVE THE 11.11 90% OFF DISCOUNT EVENT, FEELING LIKE IT'S JUST A ADVERTISMENT MEAN TO HAVE ME BOUGHT SOMETHING, ALTHOUGH IT WAS ON SALE ON MAJORITY OF ITEMS. I DID NOT GET THE ITEMS I WANTED
  • Nov 10, 2017
    checkout facility is very poor. Took me extra time to work out a lotion with spray head is defined as "perfume" that needs extra on delivery. No clarification on purchase the item. Poor design on saving product to "wish list". Every time tried to save an item to "favourite" the website asked me to log in however after log in the website still failed to save item to "wish list".
  • Nov 10, 2017
    If you could change the US dollar to AUS dollar, it will be fantastic.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Nov 09, 2017
    I found the product online is expensive than your shop!
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I would like to buy some toner of the volume 500ml , but there is no one product for me . I hope SASA can provide more brands in the future .
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Sasa's prices and discounts make high-end skin care products and cosmetics affordable for many women.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Got many choose in the internet, but if the price can show as aud is better. and after payment, we can know when we may receive the item will be great.