Sasa.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sasa.com Reviews

08/21/2017
Sasa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sasa.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 37 reviews.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia.

Sasa.com Rating

More About Sasa.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Sasa.com

• Jun 26, 2017
    The E-shop layout is not attractive, quite boring and the items are not completely can find on E-shop. Some items only available at store, some items only available at E-shop, not sure which items can be find and need customer to take time find the answer. I also need to enter the credit card information more than twice to process the payment, all credit card information is correct.... not sure the reason cases the credit card information unable to display.
    Jul 01, 2017
    Take many days to receive my order, really slow delivery
  • Jun 18, 2017
    The product I have selected was outstock, I only know it when I pay
  • Jun 11, 2017
    I couldn't see the out of stock products until the checkout time, so if you have the information while you shop, you get to make your choices before and don't need to go back and forth. Personnally, I decided not to go back and proceed with the available one first.I would also appreciate to have a "back into stock" email to inform me when to come back.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Good products with reasonable price
  • Jun 04, 2017
    very prompt customer service responses. Just the promotion is ambiguous overlapping each other. Hope to see more of popular brands of makeups.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    All god
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Very good
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Reliable online shipping
  • May 29, 2017
    Very good price. Please provide more sales in the future
  • May 06, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    I was provided with a tracking number to track the shipping status. However, I cannot find any shipping information at all. I contacted the customer service, and was only asked to wait without providing any furture information to track my item. I received my purchased item within the promised period. But if I cannot check my shipping status, what is the point to provide me the tracking number?
  • May 26, 2017