11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 74 reviews.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 13, 2015
    I need more product of OTC.
  • Oct 13, 2015 is the rescue store for me, because we don't have posibility to buy SKII in my country.
  • Oct 11, 2015
    it is better unlimited items discount for VIP
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Satified with current selection and will continue to shop at I would like to see more discount/coupons in emails.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    very happy shopping
  • Oct 5, 2015
    still want some japanese make up products.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    overall good. need a bit more options for korean products.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Good selection of product ,good priceing ,fast check up.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    try for the first time
  • Oct 2, 2015
    It s a great website. got all lots of skin care and cosmetics. Great customer service. Love it.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    very geniune website, once my parcel got lost in the mail, emailed sasa customer services, they provided excellent service in helping to find my lost parcel
  • Sep 30, 2015
    purchaseing bag has problem to change the number
  • Sep 29, 2015
    when i was in Hong Kong i shopping all the time in SaSa, and now i am living in France ,I am Glad that i can online shopping on
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I have been happy with the product range and the free delivery option is an attractive one.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Pricing very reasonable. Delivery prompt.
    Oct 9, 2015
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Great website for cosmetics. Not sure why my paypal could not be used to pay for my order that needed to be shipped in a different country. please make it easy on the use of paypal. thanks.. even though I am a north american resident, but there are times i travel to different part of the world and when i do online shopping, i prefer to pay with paypal. But since my paypal is not from the country where currently reside, now same as the shipping country, so this prevent me to pay using my paypal and had to typed in my cc number on the website.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I hope theres more japanese and korean brands. More products within those asian brands you already got.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Variabilities are good, but still hard to find some products or brand that I need. Overall is all good, the free delivery is perfect; however the required amount for it is confused cuz all the product is in Aus dollar but the required amount for free delivery is written in US dollar.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    prices are moderate delivery is promptly more brands is better
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Oct 7, 2015
    ship too slow , you guys can checking the order date...and the date I got product ... almost 20 days... ...and online service answer my problem too slow , and I always shopping on Sasa, but lately so many problem. more and more Disappointed。。。。。