Sasa.com Reviews

03/02/2015
Sasa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sasa.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 774 reviews.
Sa Sa, a large cosmetic retailers in Asia, sells more than 400 brands and 15,000 different skin care, fragrance, make-up and hair care products under international brands including exclusive and private labels in over 50 stores throughout Asia.

Sasa.com Rating

More About Sasa.com

Recent Reviews for Sasa.com

• Feb 28, 2015
    I love the product selections here and how discounted they are compared to american stores.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Payment currency should allow Sterling Pounds instead of US dollar only.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    The customer review is a great indicator. I noticed the historical review was removed on lots of product. so it is now hard to make choices.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I hope more lower prices and more products.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    It's convenient, expecting more diverse products with good price.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    The website needs update. It costs me too much time to wait for a response, and after purchasing, I have to wait for 10 days for the delivery.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    satisfied with the price and purchase experience
  • Feb 27, 2015
    the payment selection is not good enough - no unionpay so I need to pay extra charge and loss of currency exchange; and last night it took me some time to revise the address but was still not successfully recorded - no response from the website.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Recently there is some javascript issue with the US site that I haven't experienced before. I have asked other friends to help me make the order and they received the same problem as well. We often run into a page that tells us the page cannot be connected to or server is busy. I also was not able to apply coupon codes.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I like sasa very much! It is convenient!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Good site, provides the high quality and inexpensive things, thank you very much
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Many other brands of cosmetics
  • Feb 27, 2015
    quite convinient, has almost everyting I want to buy.Love it!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Suggest increase more health care products,and LANEIGE skincare category is a little less!The price is a lot cheaper than the mainland,For the first time buy something here, hope is the real thing.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    It is really a pleasure shopping experience on Sasa.com,hope it'll be safety and fast be deliveried as i wish.