SaveOnPoolSupplies Reviews

SaveOnPoolSupplies Ratings and User Reviews. SaveOnPoolSupplies is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 10/12/2014.

Recent Reviews for SaveOnPoolSupplies

• Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    Received product - water tubes for pool cover , the quality and thickness of the tubes were what we were looking for . I'm sure these tubes will hold up very good this winter. Thanks for the catalog.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    received my order before tracking email came, did not know when order was being shipped
  • Sep 22, 2014
    great shopping experience
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have been looking for sever week at different sites for the product I needed and so far they had the chepest and it would come in the delivery by far sooner then most other"s. the shipping was free no matter how much the or how little the product cost.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    First time using this site very pleased with the great prices. Will return next time
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Check out process is busy and confusing. Why do you put the "Shipping same as billing" on the right? I would assume that I'd fill out the left side and you would auto populate and assume the right side. Had to fill both out because I thought it would be intuitive. Really poor usability experience.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 25, 2014
    The product was received a promised. I will order from them again.