SaveOnPoolSupplies Reviews

07/02/2015
SaveOnPoolSupplies Ratings and User Reviews. SaveOnPoolSupplies is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.

SaveOnPoolSupplies Rating

More About SaveOnPoolSupplies

Recent Reviews for SaveOnPoolSupplies

• Jun 30, 2015
    The store is fine
  • Jun 29, 2015
    excited to get this ladder i ordered this same ladder from a local store and payed 100 dollars more for it so i took it back and bought this one when i found it online.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I'm happy with the prices.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Great prices on the things I purchased. Loved the free shipping also.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Problem was not with SaveOnPoolSupplies but with FedEx, they lost part of the order of 4 boxes twice.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    This is my first order from them so let's wait until receive the shipment.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Have not received product yet so can't comment there but over all order process went well and was easy to use.
    Jun 13, 2015
    Only received three of four boxes shipped. FedEx and this company only point fingers at each other no resolution foreseen. Looks like to me that they only shipped three or loosely banded two together in their shipping department. I don' believe it's FedEx fault.
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 6, 2015
    So far very happy!
  • May 25, 2015
    Typed in what I was looking for on Bizrate. They had best price. Added to basket and at check out I always log in to see if I had ever purchased there before; I had so my information was on file. Took me longer to fill in my Bizrate review than order and check out.
  • May 24, 2015
    i have been buying from this company for years. Pleasure to deal with.
    Jun 4, 2015
  • May 22, 2015
    I have no idea of shipping charges or ETA.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Great job ordering was easy, tracking my order was easy, and it arrived on time. The only thing I would suggest is that you have a picture of all the items that go with each product. In my case I needed the deck flange for my ladder. I found the ladder and hoped that I was buying the correct part. It turns out I did but I was nervous that it wouldn't be correct. A picture would have calmed any fear I had.
  • May 9, 2015
    It was very quick to order
  • May 2, 2015
    Very hard to check out the first three times I tried.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Hope delivery if fast and the product is works better than my last purchases.