SaveOnPoolSupplies Reviews

07/31/2014
SaveOnPoolSupplies Ratings and User Reviews. SaveOnPoolSupplies is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

SaveOnPoolSupplies Rating

More About SaveOnPoolSupplies

Recent Reviews for SaveOnPoolSupplies

• Jul 27, 2014
    Ordering on line was no hassle. Prices were unbeatable.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    best deal of the season!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Found what I needed at the right price
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The check out process was just horrible. It took 2 tries to get it to go through. I just hope we are not double charged.
    Jul 28, 2014
    This is the first time I used this company. They were great and very helpful when I called them about the double order. The product it's self is just what we were looking for. The only issue is that for it's weight limit, the top rails are wobbly and could bend if full weight was put on them.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    so far so good.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    First time customer. So far, so good.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    fist time using site will see how dependable the are with dilivery
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I was pleased with how easy it was to find the right item for a good price and proceed with the order.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    It was easy to find all the chemicals I needed in one place
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I would have liked a better variety if items. The website did look a bit outdated, too.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    They were the least expensive on the product I was looking for
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Great prices,Great people vto deal with,will deal with again
  • Jun 26, 2014
    You have some of the best prices on the internet.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Quick and easy to order.....shipping very nice price....having faith my product will arrive within the promised time in working order :)
  • Jun 20, 2014
    you are not unreasonable with your prices! I needed a little bit taller ladder. yours fit the bill.
    Jul 1, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Great experience
    Jun 24, 2014
    i place the order but it was cancelled on my bank acount but then it came tree days layter and thats why i need to return it because of it showing cancelled i bout it some were else but the other place was more expensive y the costumer service suck,with yours i called and right away they took care of me thank you im waiting on the fedex label to return it..
  • Jun 13, 2014
    You guys rock on prices.. I have researched this product for a bit and you guys were by far the cheapest I have found... Thank you.
    Jun 23, 2014
    My vacuum doesn't work. It keeps going in and out. I changed the batteries twice thinking maybe I bought a bad set, and batteries aren't cheap. Nope it was the vacuum. It turns on and as soon as you move it in the slightest it cuts back off.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    Great product and delivered promply
  • Jun 9, 2014
    BEST PRICE
    Jul 1, 2014
    i ordered from saveonpoolssupplies because they showed the product on hand and i would not have to wait. the web page advertized shiping within 24 hs usually and when i placed the order it was not mention that the product was backordered. after two weeks i called and after a long wait, i was told it was backordered and would have by 7/4. when i question why the web page showed up in stock the only answer i received was the online quanity is not always accurate. i called back to cancel the order because i had found another one that could ship 6/28 but was a lot higher but was informed that the ship date had been changed to 6/30 so i left it open. i called back again 6/24 to make sure and now ship date is 7/4. i have not been able to enjoy my pool this year because i can not get a part no at any price!! had i knew when i placed the order it was not in stock i would have ordered somewhere else but came back to this site the next time because of their great prices - now i will not!!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 15, 2014
    Excellent-ordered and delivered in 2 days. Saturday delivery was fabulous so glad I did have to wait until Monday!