ScentedMonkey.com Reviews

01/18/2017
ScentedMonkey.com Ratings and User Reviews. ScentedMonkey.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 01/07/2017.

ScentedMonkey.com Rating

More About ScentedMonkey.com

Recent Reviews for ScentedMonkey.com

• Jan 7, 2017
    I love scentedMonkey,prices good .fast shipping,clean.I like so much.
    Jan 17, 2017
    I like scentedMonkey, good prices, and fast shipping, my friends love it too.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I love the products that scented monkey has and the prices.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I've used ScentedMonkey for a number of years. Always very satisfied with all aspects.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Beat the price in Kohls by a long shot, for the 4 oz. spray they were 78.00 and the 2.5 oz. was 60.00. I've purchased before from scentedmonkey an knew the price would be much better.
    Jan 14, 2017
    my first order was cancelled, no reason why. When I called got a foreigner I could hardly understand that said I needed to contact my bank. Finally I got out of him why the order was cancelled, I forgot to include the security code on the back of my card. This was not explained in the email I got that cancelled the order.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    Overall, everything was great, but I don't think I saw any real good tracking method, such as a # from UPS or FedEx, like other online merchants use, so you can click directly on it and will tell you when your pkg. wil arrive.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Good site to buy perfumes
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I can usually find the colognes I want ,but not always
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 5, 2016
    the monkey is the only place to buy scents
  • Nov 12, 2016
    I love this company. Great prices and they always have coupon codes.
  • Oct 22, 2016
    Oct 28, 2016
    There was an item that I ordered, but for some reasons I received two. I didn't realize that I ordered two, but only wanted one. Since I was charged for it, I'm deciding to keep the product, but i'm not sure how I missed that. Oh well, live and learn. I will keep the product since its a good item to have, I just don't know how that happened.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Oct 24, 2016
    I like free shipping offers.