Scentmatchers Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Scentmatchers Reviews

Scentmatchers Ratings and User Reviews. Scentmatchers is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 312 reviews. Last rated on 06/14/2017.

Recent Reviews for Scentmatchers

• Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 26, 2017
    I NOT LIKE THE SCENT I WANTED
  • Jun 25, 2017
    If this smells like the original I will be a repeat customer
    It was a real fantastic found for discontinued fragrances since 80-s
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Anxious to get the products!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Have no opinion so far. Waiting to receive product....
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Scentmatchers provides a valuable service for lovers of discontinued fragrances..
    Jun 25, 2017
    I bought the original product for my husband for Father's Day & was thrilled that it came early so it would be on time for the special day. However, it was definitely Not the scent I had ordered. Sooo, we had to purchase another Vintage sample from another seller on Ebay, so we could send you the correct fragrance. I have ordered from you before for myself & was very satisfied. Was I disappointed...yes, & we are still waiting for the new order. I still plan on doing business with you in the future. Your staff in customer service was very friendly & apologetic. I appreciate that as I have worked in customer service & it is not an easy job. I hope we receive the new order soon & that it is exactly the scent my husband has wanted for a long time. Thank you for listening.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I would rather have the option of having the replica look like the original label and bottle.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Great Experience so far.I have been looking for this fragrance for a long time. The bottle that I have is now almost empty. It has lasted me for years. I had no idea that it was discontinued. Thank you for being there.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Quick and easy, just the scent my wife wanted but cannot get anymore.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Cant really complete survey because I have not received the product or tested the fragrance.I did not see any prompts for shipping options.. Just that it was 10 for shipping charges.Also did not have any estimate of delivery???? This was a big one for me for planning.I would be happy to complete a survey after receiving and acknowledging the product. If it is close to the original you get 5 stars. :-)
  • Jun 11, 2017
    I can not find this without paying 100 dollars an ounce! I am so glad I can buy it again from you.
    Jun 23, 2017
    This is my second time ordering a product I can only find on ebay for $100.00 an oz. am so happy that scentmatchers can give me a fragrance that I fell in love with 35 years ago!!! I forgot how much I liked my old perfume until they made it for me!!!
  • Jun 23, 2017
    First time with you. I hope purchase will be as advertised
  • Jun 07, 2017
    so far i like the orders i have receved. but the ben hur is not the same as the original.
    Jun 23, 2017
    ihe ordered i placed did not smell like the first time i bought it. they are going to try and rematch it.
  • May 31, 2017
    Jun 23, 2017
    I am so thrilled with this purchase. It arrived much quicker than I expected and was the perfect Father's Day present!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I'm looking forward to do business with you.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Jun 22, 2017
    Scent was pretty much spot on, however, it wore off too quickly. Is it possible to make the scent stronger - more like a perfume instead of a cologne? Otherwise it smelled just like the original Baroque!!!
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Jun 20, 2017
    I am somewhat happy with the item that I purchased but the bottle that contains the product is not a good bottle. This is the second bottle that stopped working about half way through. I am only getting about half of the product because the bottle stops working. I returned the first one but now I have another one that stopped pumping half way.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Jun 19, 2017
    I have just received my order and need time to evaluate the product before I can adequately rate it.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    I really should not be completing this as I do not have enough experience with your company to know if the remake of Tigress will be good or a bad decision, but since Faberge no longer makes it, this is the only option I have.
    Jun 19, 2017
    It did not smell like the Faberge Tigress. There was a hint in there, but definitely not the smell I wanted. My office mate however did like the smell and is taking it off my hands, but not at the full cost you charged me.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    The owner followed up twice on my initial inquiry. A very nice touch. This is my first time making a purchase from the the company, and I am hoping that I will like what I ordered. I could very well see myself being a repeat customer, based on early impressions.The website is a little confusing, as the content seems a little jumbled together.