Scentmatchers Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Scentmatchers Reviews

Scentmatchers Ratings and User Reviews. Scentmatchers is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 1298 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2018.

Recent Reviews for Scentmatchers

very easy to order
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Jan 17, 2018
    The fragance didn't smell at all.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I ordered because Tribe by Coty was on your list. It smells NOTHING like Tribe. Tribe was fruity and whatever I got is gross old lady perfume.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Hope this smells like I remember.
  • Jan 05, 2018
    After I entered my cr dit card I was not allowed to review my purchase, not happy about that.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I received my perfume today and am extremely disappointed in it. It doesn’t smell anything like the perfume I was hoping to match. Will be returning.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    The survey is difficult to answer because I do not have the product in hand. I do not know how close you came to matching the scent. Additionally, Shipping is important to me so I am waiting to see how long it does take to receive the product.Finally, I believe that there should be an opportunity to read about the fragrance...what scents make up the perfume, top notes, base notes...that kind of thing. Just a paragraph or so would have enhanced my shopping experience greatly.Survey me again after I receive the product. The website is very good. Easy to follow.Just some additional product information is needed.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    The special for 19.99 was what got me to purchase, if it indeed smells like the original new west then I would purchase again and buy it at regular price.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I'm just disappointed because the scent doesn't smell enough the original. It really doesn't smell like the original at all.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Jan 17, 2018
    Perfume did not smell like original brand.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I was amazed to find AI smell alike available for a fragrance that I used to love but has been discontinued for over 20 years. The only reason that I didn't give it a 10 for the product satisfaction was probably because I'm just having trouble remembering what the original fragrant smelled like. I
  • Jan 17, 2018
    My final eval depends on how much I like the product. Am happy to find a product that will be similar to the original as the prices are outrageous on original product so I stopped trying to find it.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Jan 17, 2018
    Everything with purchasing went well but it did not smell anything like it was suppose to smell
  • Dec 30, 2017
    Jan 17, 2018
    they are suppose to remake my fragance cause it wasn't close to what i ask for
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Great concept and I love that I've"found" this perfume. It was my favorite for many years until they stopped making it. The product arrived promptly and beautifully packaged.
    Jan 16, 2018
    Loved the concept. Love the product
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I am hopeful for my favorite fragrance that has been discontinued. I have not worn perfume since this was not available.I hope to get my moneys worth.My sent was hard to find on the list.
  • Jan 05, 2018
    I wish they had cheaper shipping but love being able to name scent
    Jan 16, 2018
    The scent was a little sweeter than the original but my husband is happy with it
  • Dec 31, 2017
    Jan 16, 2018
    Romantic Bouquet by Victoria Secret is my favorite. scent. This match smells good and is close but not a match
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I was so happy to find that they have recreated my mom’s favorite scent! I can’t wait to surprise her for her birthday!
  • Jan 02, 2018
    scent was not correct
    Jan 16, 2018
    The scent is not even close to Om from GAP. It smells like a generic perfume and is giving me a headache since spraying it. I want to return it!