Schneider Saddlery Reviews

10/22/2014
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1802 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Oct 22, 2014
    I love to shop at Schneiders. I have bought my blankets for my horses & they have lasted for years.
    Love selection of products
    Love the blankets
    Hope they are good
  • Oct 22, 2014
    We like their blankets very much, have bought several. I appreciate the bonus bucks and the sale prices. Placing an order online is good if you shop late at night, but the online process with SSTACK is very slow and cumbersome. That said, we will probably continue to buy their blankets as they are good quality for the price. SSTACK sends me WAY too many emails...several EVERY day. Makes customers crazy. Please, cut down to twice a week at the most.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have always been very happy with Schneiders customer service, quality of products and selection. Will order again!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have ben pleased with schneider. I hope this is not one of those scamming surveys.. I have purchased alot from you and have ben very pleased so far the last couple years.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    great store to work with
  • Oct 22, 2014
    very reasonable prices, easy website to navigate, thank you!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Always a GREAT product. Fits my Arabs like they should.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I highly recommend Schneider Saddlery & always purchase my blankets from them... as well as highly recommend them to family & friends!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have shopped at Schneider Saddlery for years. Their customer service, quality of products, and value are unparalleled. I contact Schneider Saddlery prior to any purchase, either locally or online, for my horses and farm.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    They have the Big Fella Blankets and I am forever grateful for that. I have a shire which is a draft and he uses their Big Fella Bankets and the fit is great. Thank you Schneider Saddlery for quality draft blankets.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The site seems to be easy to navigate and organized. I did not spend a lot of time choosing and purchasing my selections. That will make me return to buy products again.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Best place to buy sheets and blankets.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great quality of products but you need to do a better and cheaper job of shipping to Canada. I drive to the US to pick up my order because shipping is so ridiculous. I would shop with you more often if the shipping was cheaper.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I love shopping through Shneiders. Great prices, great quality of products.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    It was an easy to use site.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    The customer service on the phone does a great job. Very qualified.
  • Oct 5, 2014