Schneider Saddlery Reviews

08/26/2016
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1370 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2015 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Aug 25, 2016
    while your prices are good for the quality of the product, the shipping charges are quite high when compared to other stes. It is because of this that most of my other purchases are done at other sites or found locally.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I was told to only buy a Schnieders closed front blanket.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    This has been my go to store for horse related things since 2005. The best quality, the best fits for my horses, and the most bang for my buck. The entire online shopping experience is easy to follow and very user friendly.
    good exerience so far
  • Aug 25, 2016
    The computer lagged, said it was non secure. Locked up. if i ask for an item in search it scrambled related items. remove item button for cart was hard for me to see. i had to use chat about 3 times
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Compared between several reg sites I shop from. Free shipping makes all the difference for me.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    has a hard time getting order placed and never got to include a birthday card
  • Aug 25, 2016
    The only thing that I dislike is that the shipping is over $7 even if all you are buying a trailer tie, or something that is very light. It can be frustrating to purchase an item when the shipping costs more than the item is valued at and the item is light in weight and therefore would cost far less than $7. I do understand that heavy items cost a lot to ship just wish that the small light items weren't charged so much when I know it can be sent for less than that. However I suppose it can act in your benefit if you buy a heavy item and it is only $7 to ship when it should be more. Overall though I LOVE schneiders products, specifically the duratech items. You all should open up a store in Ocala, FL. We are the horse capital of the world :)
    it worked for me
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love the fact that your phone # is on your blankets! Smart! Also, love the place for horse's name on blankets!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I was unable to checkout using a credit card. The site was not allowing me to get past the shipping address. I was able to complete by skipping that and going directly to Paypal.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    schneider saddlery is and continues to be a reliable and trustworthy merchant that continues to provide high quality service and products!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Schneider Saddlery is an easy to use website, and I LOVE that I may use my Paypal acct to pay...so easy!!! Schneider's has a great selection, and variety of products at an affordable price!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I am the program director for a non profit therapeutic riding center located in Fairview, PA. Please let me know if you can give us a discount now or in the future. Thank you.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I have purchased several blankets from Schneider Saddlery over the years and I'm always impressed with how well they fit and hold up. Quality materials throughout and excellent customer service.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    This is an amazing prices and efficient website :)
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Great prices, and easy ordering. Enough product to fill my large request.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Customer Service Rep. Sherrie was awesome! Thank you for all your help in getting supplies ordered to the flood victims in the Baton Rouge LA. area.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I like that you have incorporated items that fit the Arabian horse.
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Aug 11, 2016
    This is my first purchase but i am sure I will like the product based on the reviews. :)
    Aug 25, 2016
    I am very happy with our products.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 24, 2016
    We have been shopping with you for at least ten years. Always happy with the quality of the products. Iy seems like every thing u order r goes to a clearinh house. Mr. HOLMES IS A WONDERFUL TR AS INERS. WHAT U REALLY NEED LIKE CRAZY VY