Schneider Saddlery Reviews

08/26/2015
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1229 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Aug 26, 2015
    Would be nice to have saddle blankets and not just pads. Stuff like bible covers, cell phone covers, etc would be nice.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Ordering was easy, but I typo'd in my shipping address and going back to edit had some difficulty with the web page.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Quick and easy! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Big Fella products! Thank-you for thinking of our big guys!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have been very pleased with everything I have purchased.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Online shopping is about the only shopping I do, and Schneider Saddlery has the kind of products that I like.
    love your products
  • Aug 26, 2015
    first time buying I found everything very easy and very happy you accept paypal
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was very happy with the deal I was getting on the products I ordered. I saved over $30.00.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Awesome website, awesome company!! VERY friendly and helpful toward international customers :o)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Was very pleased with product variety and customer service. I will however always try another mail order site first just because they offer free shipping and returns on a very quick shipping time.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Love your blankets and sheets!!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I've been looking for certain items and Schneiders had them at the best price.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I like the joseph sterling tack, and premier. good quality and priced well, shipping could be faster to be competitive with Big dees
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Nice website, clear and easy to navigate. Found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Loved chatting with Sherrie, answered all my questions and went above and beyond. Thank you
    Aug 26, 2015
    This was a last minute purchase we needed and Sherrie was awesome in her help on the live chat and email.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Good product. Fast shipping.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    another online friend told my about the stool. and yours was the best price.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I got it faster than I anticipated and I love it
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Went very well.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    One product was damaged and leaked all over the rest of the order. Emailed customer support twice to discuss how to send the damaged item back for a replacement, no response in 3 days. Used online chat first rep didn't respond for 5 minutes. Closed window and got a new rep. Forwarded my email previously sent for her to review. After a little back and forth she said her supervisor would take care of my issue. No indication of how or what I needed to do, I had to ask. Was told a new item would be sent, which was nice I didn't have to return the damaged one. Still haven't received it but it has only been a week so not concerned yet.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love shopping here.They always have what I'm looking for.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I love the the great variety of quality products available.Always have had a great experience with Schneiders! And I feel the prices can't be beat! Orders are always delivered when they are scheduled ,if not sooner.