Schneider Saddlery Reviews

07/27/2014
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1742 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2013 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Jul 27, 2014
    very easy to order from love all the things I have gotten from them over the years.and when you call they are very helpful
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great place to order tack and equine supplies! I highly recommend!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    It was almost impossible to place my order. I had trouble changing my credit card number and eventually I could only place the order if I chose a more expensive shipping option than I wanted. A nightmare.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The quality of the products are typically very good. I do wish they had a better selection of western show shirts though.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I have ordered before from Schneider, however the only thing that stops me is the shipping charges for such small items when they are ordered. I am very happy with this product and will continue to order it when needed.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great company! Will tell my friends about you!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good selection, competitive prices, easy to navigate site, will definately use again.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I would like the v free in a different color...
    Several things I wanted to purchase were backordered. :(
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I have a POA and Schneiders offers blankets that will fit them correctly.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Love the products, shipping is a little high compared to other sites.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love it. It is a very convenient online tack store with a wide selection and great quality.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Good prices and easy shopping.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    always reliable. great variety of items horse people need. fast delivery. customer service facilitates when needed, even to the point of problem solving/ trouble shooting
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Best price for product on the internet.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Schneiders is my go to store for anything horse related!!! My tack room is filled with Schneiders tack and supplies!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Quick shopping and everything looked great! Will be ordering from you again!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I've been very pleased with the service and quality of products and will continue to shop on-line with Schneiders
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Have ordered a lot from Schneider's over the years,and have always been satisfied.
    Jul 26, 2014
    The only problem I had was the bottle of shampoo I purchased opened during shipping.It was in a plastic bag,so did not get all over fly sheet or anything else in box.I did lose some of the shampoo,but did not bother to call about it.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I ordered Premier leather draw reins and they were even nicer than I expected. Very soft leather and arrived quickly.