Schneider Saddlery Reviews

01/22/2017
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2255 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2016 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Jan 21, 2017
    Love Schneiders, I always get quality items and your blankets are divine. I will only buy Schneider's horse blankets for my Morgans. I get the V-free contour fit Storm shield. PERFECT fit. My Friesian x wears a Big Fella with the adjust shoulders, also PERFECT. Hoping this dog blanket is as great as your horse blankets!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Looking forward to receiving my Big Fella stable sheet and having it fit my big draft!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Love the sunscreen products! large variety of western tack, blankets sheets, love it all! when you cant find it They have it...Love the Ultra products!!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I have ordered from Schneider's for years. I love their quality and friendly service. This is a GREAT company that understands the produsts that they sell.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Highly aggravated when checking out. Not good at all. Took most of my Saturday afternoon to get it straightened out.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Only place I found replacement NECK blanket straps.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I like the selection, as the half pad I ordered I cannot find anywhere else. The blankets are first rate as well. However, unlike a lot of the other sites they don't offer any coupon incentives. That, for me, as a bargain shopper, would make me shop elsewhere first unless i couldn't get what i was looking for elsewhere.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Looks like a good site will know when I receive product
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Have always had great experiences buying items from Schneiders!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Love the stable sheets. Haven't been able to justify switching turnout brands. Easy to order from website but not usually the best price
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Always good prices, love the bonus bucks, arrives on time or sooner, my first look for stuff I need.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I LOVE that I can pay with PayPal!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I have been purchasing blankets from Scneiders for the past 2o years and have never been disatisfied with the quality or customer care. I have a barnful of hard to fit equines (Morgans, Shetlands and mini donkeys) and I can always find something for them that I am happy with. The ease of the online shop really allows me to shop 'on the run' and speed of delivery is really a bonus.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love this company I order just about everything from there except for the joint supplement that they don't carry.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I am very happy with the items I have ordered and customer service I receive from SStack. I also appreciate the coupons. Thank you
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Hope these coats work for my outside dogs
    Jan 21, 2017
    I ordered two sizes of the same dog coat...didn't know which one was going to fit my pit bull. Returned the one that was too big. Love the coat and my dog likes it too.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I never got my tracking and order confirmation
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Thank goodness for your store. I don't know where I would find the little odd things I need.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I just love that Schneider carries items that are hard to find anywhere else.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    My last order took a month to reach me as Canada's Food Inspection Agency felt it necessary to inspect my shipment of wormers. Who knows why but perhaps being more specific as to what was in the package might have helped to speed it through customs inspection. Otherwise, the price of the wormers and the U.S. dollar exchange rate surpasses anything I can find in Canada.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    I am a long time Schneider customer. The quality, value, and customer service are fantastic.