Schneider Saddlery Reviews

02/08/2016
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2548 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2015 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

Great and fast
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Love love love how they are involved in the arabian industry!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love the large selection of products you have and how organized everything is
  • Feb 8, 2016
    All I can say at this point is that I'm very happy with the selection and prices of the items that I chose.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great selection, easy and convenient checkout process.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great deals on turn out sheets!! But I wish there was more variety of colors to choose from!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent company to do business with.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I buy most of my horse turnouts from stack ...it would be appreciated if the winter items would be available through our Maine winter; I am settling for a lower quality turnout due to out of stock items
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I was sent to Schneider from a good friend to purchase some much needed items and so far very pleased with what we found. I am excited to see the items and how they are when they arrive
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I found the website very accessible and easy to navigate. I had no problems finding what I was looking for and had many different options to choose from. I am looking forward to seeing my purchases when they arrive! Thank you.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I am very impressed with the prices of the products. Checkout and ordering was easy. Thank you!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    One of my items is no longer available (a neck cover). I hope I can buy it sometime!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Terribly difficult to put in billing and shipping differences especially when one is a PO Box. Also I've had TWO accounts for years, and the website did not accept either. I finally checked out as a guest.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    You don't seem to realize that many of our miniature horses do live outside with a shelter or stall they can go into. However we need water proof blankets and the only ones you have start at size 52 which is a pony. Why don't you have them in the 48 or 50 inch size. Also, now is when we are starting to body shave for horse shows, before they have lost their winter coats. I need a warm blanket but it says you aren't expecting any in until next August, 6 months from now. I didn't even know I was going to have the money to show at the early shows until now.
    Easy site to use and good prices with free shipping over $50
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Schneider is the only place I will purchase bits or blankets from now on.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    THIS SURVEY IS PREMATURE. TO GAIN A REAL EVALUATION OF EXPERIENCE, THE PRODUCTS MUST BE DELIVERED ON TIME AND THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND FOLLOWUP CUSTOMER SUPPORT MUST BE EVALUATED. I WOULD NOT WANT TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK IN AN INCREMENTAL WAY.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Good Vendor Great Products Reliable
    Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent product. Well made. Absolutely fits my needs. I would give this a top rating. I have seen other tack carts but this one is heavy duty.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I can always count on Schneiders to have what I want and get it to me quickly
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I have always had a good experience with Schneiders