Schneider Saddlery Reviews

12/18/2014
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2660 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Dec 17, 2014
    excellant place to purchase equestrian products
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I can't wait to receive my blankets, it's cold here in PA! I wish it came in other colors.
    best buy on these pants
    Good company, good products
  • Dec 17, 2014
    always a great place to check for fair pricing and free shipping
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have purchased several items over the years and the quality of service has always been great.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This is my second order - I was very pleased with my first order - delivery was quick and quality of blanket was as described.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Love these socks! Please keep them as part of your permanent inventory. I have very small foot and these socks are great with my boots.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    As I am not familiar with the equine equipment, it was difficult to find what I wanted but eventually I found it
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very informative information for products which allows the consumer to make good choices. The website is easy to navigate.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    They have grreat stuff and good pricing
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Always find my purchases to be high quality
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I Love the saddle pad I ordered last year and that is why I have ordered another one
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have purchased from this supplier in the past and have always been very happy with their merchandise quality and prompt shipping. When encountering questions re their accounting practices, I was always very satisfied with the outcome.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Was not the right thing I ordered!!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I like this site. Always have the best prices and fast shipping.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great service and great products
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Your turnout blankets go out of stock too quickly. But if you're lucky to find the desirable v tek v free ones in stock in the right size, the product quality and price is good.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent products for reasonable prices. Schneiders is the only tack catalog that seems to carry a good variety of fits or blanket designs, ie. TheV tek veefree and cutback styles...the only styles I've found not to rub the withers raw on my old gelding whose list his top line.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    product appeared to be defective. Blanket bars were supposed to be able to drop down flush with the doors but are angled so that this is impossible. Very poor quality As always...you get what you pay for so I should have known they would be a big disappointment
  • Nov 18, 2014