Schneider Saddlery Reviews

08/28/2015
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1231 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Aug 28, 2015
    Great site and easy to purchase from. Think they also sponsor the Event Rider Mara De Puy which is good because she owns a horse that we bred here in Ireland.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Always a great experience with SS. And we love the bonus bucks!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    great prices, good selection, timely shipping
  • Aug 28, 2015
    prices are great and great customer service
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My go to for most of my horse tack needs,, always been a good experience. Very informative and helpful customer service dept.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I just purchased a show outfit for my daughter and was in need of white boots to bye and I clicked on your link on the internet. Glad I did very easy to find what I needed and check out was a breeze.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have bought from Schneiders for years and love the products!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Totally love schneiders saddlery.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    On Aug. 24, 2015, I purchased 5 Dura-tech Platinum 22qt flat back buckets. Today, Aug. 27, 2015. I attempted to order another bunch of these buckets. I could NOT get them to come up in your online catalog. I kept getting Dura-tech Platinum 20qt flat back buckets, even though the 22qt buckets came up as the product advert. So I called your customer service representative and was told you DONT HAVE that bucket in 22qt size, only 20qt size. I realize it's only 2 ounces we are quibbling about, but my order that was placed on Aug. 24, 2015, & shipped today, Aug. 27, 2015, stated they were 22qt size. Perhaps you need to clarify either the bucket size or change the product description to match the product you actually do carry. This has been a frustrating day and I am nit picking, but I had to get this straightened out. Thank you for your time. I will, of course, continue to order products from Schneider's. And I will eventually buy the buckets! Just not today!😋
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Schneider's has an excellant selection with very reasonable prices.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am completely satisfied with all my on-llne shopping with Schneiders. Great customer service, fast shipping, easy ordering.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I buy Schneiders blankets and sheets exclusively. They are made well, durable, consistently fit as stated and Schneiders has been an excellent company to do business with for many years.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Quality products at reasonable prices, with easy link to options and accessories.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very nice website and easy to serch for something
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I HAVENT BOUGHT FROM SCHNEIDERS IN A LONG TIME . I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A QUICK WAY TO GET A PRODUCT THAT I TRUSTED!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I attempted to make my purchase last night on my iPad. I selected pay with PayPal, entered my log in credentials with pay pal no issue and pressed process order and it brought me back to my cart on the sstack.com page. I didn't want to go through prompts again in the case I was double charged. This morning, I checked PayPal and e-mail and no confirmation of order was received so I had to go through and re select my items and I paid with a different method this time and had no issues. I selected expedited shipping, I hope the items gets to me before my new horse does : ).
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Would be nice to have saddle blankets and not just pads. Stuff like bible covers, cell phone covers, etc would be nice.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    was the first time buying and took me some time to checkout till i goti it! despite this will keep on buying as i need some other items thanks
    Aug 27, 2015