Schneider Saddlery Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Schneider Saddlery Reviews

02/19/2017
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2136 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2016 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Dec 03, 2016
    Dec 10, 2016
    One of the most complete and up-to-date horse supply companies around w/quality products and knowledgeable people.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    I have purchased a horse blanket froy Schneiders a few years ago and it's still in excellent shape and love it. Good quality!
  • Dec 03, 2016
    Love the quality of your products. Do not understand why I cannot use paypal being in Alaska. Also why shipping cannot be a bit more reasonable? Still love your products! Blankets are amazing at below zero!thank u lelah
    Dec 10, 2016
    I love the quality of your products. I am in Alaska and we have dipped down into minus temps early and your blanket arrived quickly ...it is of superior quality! I sleep well at night ...thank uThe only little hang up is the shipping issue to Alaska..I wish it was a set rate and we could order online. Alaskans realize the extra cost of shipping this far North. Maybe in the future make a flat rate so we can avoid a call and the little extra wait on shipping cost...thank u again Lelah
  • Dec 10, 2016
    I have bought from Schneider's for many years. Love their horse blankets. Won't buy any other. They always last many seasons. I receive all my orders quickly. Love this company!
    Great
  • Dec 10, 2016
    I think I bought a winter blanket for my horse some 20 plus years ago. Fouony.nd you online searching for a blanket for my p
  • Dec 10, 2016
    I love the quality and fit of your horse blankets!
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Always very satisfied with my purchases from Schneiders! It's my go to choice when ordering supplies for my horses.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I have purchased all my horse turnout/coolers/waterproof blankets from Schneider in the last four years.
    Dec 10, 2016
    Every horse blanket/cooler I have purchased from Schneider in the last 4-5 years and am satisfied with all. But for some reason I did not receive an email that my last purchase was shipped or a tracking number, I was just going to call when my order arrived at the door.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Dec 10, 2016
    I ordered a horse blanket. Awesome product my horsey loves it and the quality is superior highly recommend
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Items exceeded expectations
  • Dec 10, 2016
    i have been a stateline tack customer for many years abd want to see how quick your ship compares to them
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Superior shopping experience overall. I really appreciate the tutorials and information you provide, along with how you show the reviews.At checkout, I found it frustrating to be offered the idea of bonus bucks, but not have a way to see if I have any available. I went to check my email to see if Schneider had pushed any to me from past purchases, which served to time out my checkout, so I had to start over. So that was frustrating. Not sure if the experience would have been different on a desktop; I shopped from my mobile.
  • Dec 09, 2016
    Quality products at a good rate. Always delivered on time and in great conditon.
  • Dec 09, 2016
    You should have online coupon codes available for Holiday shopping
  • Dec 09, 2016
    I had some difficulty locating the items I wanted to purchase. They were not listed in any of the groupings I tried. When I asked for them individually I was able to locate them.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 09, 2016
    Very nice gloves at a good price.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Dec 09, 2016
    I found the product for 25% less through Schneider with shipping than I could buy it locally.
  • Dec 09, 2016
    I have been very happy with the selection of products
  • Dec 09, 2016
    Excellent experience. Product information incomplete on website and catalog for UltraFlex Foal Saver blanket. I needed actual measurement in inches to decide between Large or Extra Large. Called customer service and was delighted to receive the measurements I needed, allowing me to complete my online order.