Schneider Saddlery Reviews

02/09/2016
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2553 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2015 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Feb 9, 2016
    I love this site!! my first come to always have things I can afford and the people help you if you need it...Will ALWAYS SHOP HERE
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Nice website. Decently priced. Best winter blankets and sheets!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    This is my first time utilizing your site and it was a great experience! Everything I was looking for was easily found and your prices are much better than the other sites I have looked on. Great job!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very good selection of products - presentation well-done and described fully. Would like to see Schneiders carry Equimax dewormer -- alternate this product alone w/the Panacur I ordered.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love their blankets - quality for the price, available options, BIG FELLA sizing. I always want more color options, but I'd rather they keep the pricing as good as it is than offer color options. The feature options are MUCH more important.
    Great and fast
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Love love love how they are involved in the arabian industry!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love the large selection of products you have and how organized everything is
  • Feb 8, 2016
    All I can say at this point is that I'm very happy with the selection and prices of the items that I chose.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great selection, easy and convenient checkout process.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great deals on turn out sheets!! But I wish there was more variety of colors to choose from!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent company to do business with.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I buy most of my horse turnouts from stack ...it would be appreciated if the winter items would be available through our Maine winter; I am settling for a lower quality turnout due to out of stock items
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I ordered on Tue, paid for 2-3/shipping. Left Ohio on Wed. Arrived on Mon. 2-3 day shipping, more like 5day shipping
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I live 2 hours, by car, from Schneider Saddlery. I am disappointed that I had to pay $8 to ship a sweatshirt that took about a week to arrive.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I have purchased at equine events & have always been satisfied with the quality
    Feb 9, 2016
    Over the yrs I have made purchases from Schneiders and always been satisfied. Your product & services have met my expectations.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Love the products...sometimes checkout is a hassle
    Feb 9, 2016
    Always just what I need. I repair blankets (rips, tears, straps, hardware) and I wish you carried more of the hardware in your inventory. Otherwise...I love you guys!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Schneider's has a wonderful selection of equine products. They are my 'go to" place to shop online. The only downside to ordering from this great company is that costs to get things shipped to Canada are very high.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Love your blankets. Will never buy from anywhere else when it comes to horse blankets