Schneider Saddlery Reviews

08/03/2015
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1251 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Jul 31, 2015
    did not have the color/size fly mask to complete the outfit that I ordered
  • Jul 31, 2015
    have always been pleased with Schneiders and their service.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I contacted Customer Support and got a very quick informed response to my questions.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have ordered many items from Schneider Saddlery over the last year and have never been disappointed with the quality, pricing and service. Checkouts online have been very fast and painless. I will be purchasing more items in the future.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Your blankets are outstanding. Second to none. I especially like the whither relief options. Quality is always top notch!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My first time ordering, I heard from a friend that it's a good place to get horse related items
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have been using Scheiders Saddlery for my horse needs for over 15 years. They have a great selection and ordering is fast and easy.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    ALTHOUGH TODAY'S PURCHASE WAS GENERIC, I LIKE THAT Y'ALL HAVE A LOT OF ITEMS SPECIFIC TO SHOWING ARABIANS. BECAUSE OF THIS, I OFTEN LOOK ON YOUR WEBSITE OR IN YOUR CATALOG FIRST.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Ordering was easy and price was very good for a "horse feeder", but a shipping cost of almost $ 20.00 is crazy....don't know I will re-order anything with that type of shipping fees. I "need" the product asap...that is why I am paying the additional cost. Thinking I will become an Amazon "Prime" customer, and go through them for these products in the future.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I LOVE their selection of junior horse blankets. They are the ONLY company I have found to offer, not just smaller sizes, but products that are actually designed and proportioned to smaller horses and ponies. These are literally the only blankets I use on my ponies and donkeys. They are durable and affordable. Ordering from he website is always super easy, and on the occasion I spoke to someone in customer service they were super helpful. Super satisfied with every aspect of sstack and recommend them to all my friends!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was referred to this site by a friend. I purchased some of the duratech cool wraps for a horse that I have who is injured. Not only did they get to me on time, I love them! The ordering process was a breeze. Which is why I am back ordering some more "therapy" items for my horses. I am looking forward to receiving them and I appreciate the ease in the ordering process. I also really appreciate the website being up to date with in stock inventory!!! That is so much better than ordering something and getting an email a day later saying or sorry that's on back order. Thanks!!
    Jul 30, 2015
    The size 78 was to big on my horse. It fit very wierd and fly sheet rubbed his sides raw after 3 days. Not very happy with the item.
    Jul 31, 2015
    great selection, prices and delivery of product
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Love the products wish they carried Finish line supplements
    Always been happy with Schneider Saddlery
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Found exactly what I was looking for with a reasonable price. Good selection of products. Easy to purchase from website. Will continue to buy from them again!
    Jul 30, 2015
    Very pleased with purchase. Excellent quality for price. Rapid delivery.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    It has been an easy experience shopping on your website....I will be back. Thanks Sandy
  • Jul 14, 2015
    if product proves to be as it appears on the site, I expect to be very pleased.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    Everything was fine with the order, I just would have liked both items (bucking strap and lead rope) in black.