Schneider Saddlery Reviews

06/30/2015
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1344 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Jun 28, 2015
    Always receive great service.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Hope this meets my high expectations glad to see it comes with warranty. Excited to find a new product that isn't widely available!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Wonderful supplier, great selection, quality and pricing!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very positive shopping experiences each time I order from Schneider's. Will probably begin looking here first in the future.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    i purchase all my horse and dog blankets with you. schneider's has the best prices
    Very good company.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very nice to have a PayPal option and the shipping is much more reasonable than that of Dover.
    great blankets, top quality
  • Jun 26, 2015
    So far over the years I have been very satisfied rarely had to return anything little disappointed in amount of miniature horses products. Need more variety wanted more info would of preferred my sheets to of had high uv rating instead of none. Miniature horses are a very booming business weather for show,fun,etc someone has the opportunity to capture a big market if included more for them & variety also the sizing does not quiet meet sizes of mini's also wish in show headstalls for horses especially billy royal's at a more reduced price missed a sale because of this
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I love this company. It is so easy to work with and to find quality products.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I absolutely love Schneider tack! Great product, service and delivery! They have never let me down
  • Jun 20, 2015
    My only issue is the inability to ship to a PO Box.
    Jun 28, 2015
    Fast shipping. Items exactly as described
  • Jun 18, 2015
    The checkout screens make it VERY difficult for the customer to have a different BILLING address and SHIPPING address. The directions are imprecise and vexing and just about cost them this sale...
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Would like more colors in the larger sizes of bell boots. My horse wears a extra large bell boot and I can't find any in color so I bought a large to see if it fits.
    Jun 27, 2015
    I wish you guys had more colors in the bigger sizes of bell boots. I may have to return the ones I bought if there not large enough and I don't want black ones.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    Fast shipping! Great products!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I have purchased many items from Schneiders. I returned these items simply because they were too big.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Schneider Saddlery is amazing I always find what I need at the best prices. The process all the way from finding what you are looking for to check out is simple and makes buying what I need all the eaisier.