Schneider Saddlery Reviews

09/02/2015
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1265 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2014 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Aug 31, 2015
    Great deals with free shipping what more could you ask for!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Hope my order comes fast with the standard delivery.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love sstack. Very reasonable prices and quality items. Buy all of my blankets here.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Website is a bit cranky and slow to load. I like the amount of info provided about the products.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very satisfied with this company and their products.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I play polo and couldn't find a good pair of wide base stirrup irons. But I will b checking back for other things I need as u do happen to have most of the tack supplies needed.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The creating a new login and check out was especially easy. I typed my street address wrong and it caught it.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Pricing and selection were good, however, when I tried to submit my order, I was redirected to the first step in purchasing. Had to reenter all of my shipping/billing info. Wish I would have been able to find a sizing chart to ensure I was getting correct size.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Schneiders seems to quite often have items out of stock.
    The Pay Pal link didnt work
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Have had excellence service since my first purchase with Schneiders.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Many prices at Schneider's cannot be beat. Some small grooming items are pricier, but I always buy my supplements from Schneider's.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Have been pleased with quality and service in the past and hope to continue to be pleased in the future!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    found out about a new product via fall catalog that I had been searching for
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I visited a Schneider's Saddlery store in Chagrin Falls, OH. While I have a Dover Sadderly near me in Raleigh, NC, I am just overall more impressed with the quality and variety of products offered by Schneiders so when it came time to buy additional products, I opted for Schneiders. I appreciate that you offer free shipping on orders over $100
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great value and selection.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Satisfied with experience.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I got my order a few days earlier than expected. Pleasant surprise.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Boots look great
  • Aug 14, 2015
    account was acting wierd, first it wouldnt let me set up a new account with no explanation. Then i figured maybe id set up an account in the past and asked it ot send me my pw but it said no account found- yet then i got an email with my pw.. -- random .. :D Other than that check out was simple and quick
    Aug 31, 2015
    Have not used the clippers yet, so I can't say how well they work, but I am exceited to give them a try in a few weeks. I have heard great things about them!