Schneider Saddlery Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Schneider Saddlery Reviews

01/18/2018
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2815 reviews.
�
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2016 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

• Jan 17, 2018
    Longtime customer. Always high quality items at good prices.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Continue to be pleased with quick delivery and well made products
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Your horse blankets come highly recommended
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I purchase most of my equine products on line. Another competitor that also strongly markets to AQHA members issues gift certificates that do not expire. Much to my disappointment, my Schneider's frequent buyer's bonus bucks expired.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I am a dedicated GPA customer. This is the fifth GPA helmet I have purchased over many years. I am an experienced, advanced rider who believes in high quality products; Schneider's provides those products. Moreover, I need to have confidence in the care and safe-keeping of those products prior to me purchasing and receiving them; helmets need careful handling. I knew Schneider's Saddlery would provide proper storage, and care prior to me purchasing the helmet. Furthermore, I had the highest confidence in Schneider's to provide careful packaging of the helmet so that it arrived in stellar condition.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    The frequent buyer bucks I received was a pleasant surprise.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    when I am in the market for something I always check schneider saddlery for the deals if they offer the the item... unfortunantly sometimes the specific item will not be offered, but usually I can find the lower quality form of it. Super pleased with the blanket prices! also love the fly sheet i got from here as well!!!
  • Jan 01, 2018
    They have the best selection of horse blankets that actually fit the horses properly!
    Jan 17, 2018
    I was dissapponted on how long it took to receive my order. I also specificially requested it be dropped off at a particular location at the delivery address, and it was ignored.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    i have never had any problems doing business with Schneiders. I was not actuallythinking of buying my horse a new blanket even though she is in need of one. Ireceived a sale email from Schneiders and took a look and found what I wanted ata very reasonable price. Many thanks.
    Jan 17, 2018
    I have done business with SStack many times and have never been dissatisfied. Good company and goodprices (during sales)
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I love SStack...I need another rain sheet here soon. Good prices and selection and product!
  • Jan 05, 2018
    Jan 16, 2018
    I did not receive any shipping notification and was not aware the package was even delivered. It sat in the rain and snow for multiple days. Yuck!
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I have always been very happy with the quality and prices of Schneiders products.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I sure could use a $100.00 credit for Schneider Saddlery items. I love you guys.
  • Jan 05, 2018
    I always check with Schneiders first when ordering equine products online.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I was disappointed to see that the items I needed were on back order -- but the information and transparency was great. The price was extremely competitive.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I loved your poly-tech liner design. Sadly it fit perfect minus the fact that it fit very tight across my horses esophagus. If the design was made where it didnt have a closed front I would have kept it. This makes me worry about buying any of your closed front products because it was correct fit other than how high up it came under his neck and how tight across his esophagus it fit.I liked the description of the reviews and didn't see anyone mention this. Having to pay to ship it back because of an ill design wasn't wonderful, other companies I have ordered horse products form have required to pay to ship the product back. I just ordered a sheet and blanket with hood and sleezy that I'm hoping fit perfect. this is only my second order with your company.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    So far every experience on sstack.com has been easy, hassle free and worry free
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I use Schneider as much as I can because you support our Breed organization - POAC
  • Dec 31, 2017
    This is my first time ordering a horse blanket in many many years and never online before so Im a little nervous and because its december 31st there's no one at the phones to answer my questions so hopefully someone will get back to me soon about the neck cover and the blanket since i've already hit the order and pay buttons
    Jan 16, 2018
    The blanket and neck cover are great construction. It arrived late because we were in the middle of a snow storm and it got backed up here so its not this company's fault. I cant rate the courtesy of customer service because they never got back to me. I I had to use my best judgement return the neck cover and hope for the best.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Very good service and quality goods.
  • Dec 26, 2017
    Jan 16, 2018
    Love the fit of the storm shield winter turnouts.