Schneider Saddlery Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Schneider Saddlery Reviews

02/26/2017
Schneider Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Schneider Saddlery is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2038 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Schneider Saddlery

2016 Winner

Schneider Saddlery Rating

More About Schneider Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Schneider Saddlery

Showing 83 - 102 of 2038 Reviews
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I received a particular designer fly mask as a gift last year for my horse, and loved it so much when it wore out, I wanted to buy another one. Come to find out, Schneider's is the only place that sells it, (and for a decent price too), but the only thing I was a little disappointed by was the high dollar minimum to qualify for free shipping. I paid close to $10 to ship a single $20 item. Most other places uses a $40-$50 minimum to qualify for free shipping. I would be more willing to shop from this website if the minimum shipping amount was lower. I can always find something for my horse that I would happily add to my cart to qualify for free shipping, but $100 for every order? Don't think so. I paid the $10 because I really did want the mask, but it's doubtful I'll come back as regular shopper. Other tack sites I've purchased from even offer a first time discount of some kind as incentive. Nothing here. Kinda bummed about that. The particular product information for this item wasn't entirely clear either. If it wasn't for the fact I already knew the size, I would have had a difficult time choosing the right one. Customer reviews also helped.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I have found that Schneider Saddlery has a wonderful selection and better prices than my previous tack store I was buying from. The selection and ordering process was very simple and easy. They had exactly what I needed at a surprisingly low price. I am excited to order from them again.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I really like the dog blanket I purchased for my Great Dane. It covers her perfectly and will help keep her warn on cold days. MY ONLY complaint is that the back slips around a lot. I wish there was some kind of fastener at the back to help keep it in place.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love Schenider Saddlery. I feel like they always have the best deals. I especially love the size of their booth at Congress!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Easy checkout experience, love shopping with Schneider's!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    So far I am very happy with the experience and prices. Sarah was very helpful when I called in for advice on products.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I ordered a winter blanket..............and looks like I will not receive it this winter. I got no notice that it would be weeks out or given the opportunity to cancel and order another blanket, one that was in stock for immediate shipment. Customer support was not evident as far as I can tell other than an email alerting me that the blanket I ordered was out of stock. However.............the cost of the blanket was charged to me Visa card a couple of weeks ago. As you can tell, I am a bit disgusted with Schneiders at this time.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I have ordered a light weight blanket, medium weight blanket, and a hood. Prices are good quality looks fine. i am exited to receive my purchase. the medium weight blanket is back ordered till august, this is disappointing but it will be here before the cold weather returns so no harm done
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I have not used my product yet. It was very easy to order on your website and you gave me free shipping with a 99.99$ purchase, very decent of your site!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    we tell everyone this is the place to get this hoof oil
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I was recommended this product by someone else at my barn who uses this on his horses and has seen positive results. I have not ever used this product before, but am excited to see results.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I would highly recommended this online shopping site to all my friends and family i found exactly what i was looking for. ..
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Schneiders has the best adjustafit horse blankets
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Pleasure to do business with, thank you.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Very pleased with the pricing, variety of options, quality of items, and ease of purchase.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I was very pleased with my online ordering experiance with Schniders. I will definitely be ordering from this company again!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Love their saddles and other tack. Billy Royal brand is the best! I love the frequent buyer bucks too!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Usually has what I need at a fair price!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    This is the go-to place for buying the best products for serious horse show owners. I get a better selection and pricing here than anyone else. Love the free shipping @$100 purchase.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    This is our go to website for all things for our horse.