Schoenhof's Foreign Books Reviews

Schoenhof's Foreign Books Ratings and User Reviews. Schoenhof's Foreign Books is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 10/08/2015.

Schoenhof's Foreign Books Rating

More About Schoenhof's Foreign Books

Recent Reviews for Schoenhof's Foreign Books

• Oct 8, 2015
    We had ordered a quantity of books from an online retailer who said they were in stock, then told us they weren't and it would take over a month to get them. They were to be used by students starting the assignment very soon--we were thrilled to find you carried the same edition, at a lower price, and could ship them so quickly. Merci!
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I wish that Washington, DC, still had a store comparable to Schoenhof's.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    It was a good experience.
    Sep 21, 2015
    It was good.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    The only complaint I have was the length of time Assimil in France took to send its books to Schoenhofs. I would prefer for Schoenhof to not say that a book will arrive within three weeks on its website. It took about eight weeks before my book arrived.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    If you click add to cart it should just add not take you to a page where you have to add it again
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I think the only need I would add is that you check your e-mail from time to time and that it would be great if you didn't have so many books out of stock. Other than that, it is certainly the best place I have found to buy foreign books.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have been a customer of Schoenhof's for more than 50 years. I prefer to deal with with Schoenhof's when I want to purchase foreign books because of its expertise in this field.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This is my first order, I'll see how quick I recieve the merchandise
  • Jul 29, 2015
    absolutely a hidden jewel of the east coast. well thought out and always improving their product presentation and delivery in such a awesome niche in the foreign books market.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    They had a sale going so it was a valuable option for purchasing books. Often their prices are higher, but in this situation it was the best option for me. Free shipping too!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I found Schoenhof's as a place to pick up Assimil products at a good price. I just received Spanish with Ease for myself last week. I just ordered Russian and German as gifts for two of my kids.
    Sep 4, 2015
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Plea put a brief summary of the books
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Needs a honese buyer review section for each book- like Amazon ONCE had...
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I have purchased from Schoenhof's a few times. This time I called regarding whether a book they had was in stock and I spoke with one of their associates, Dean. He took the time to look up the book and was extremely nice. When it appeared that they were no longer carrying the book, he offered to call me back after he looked into the matter. He promptly called me back and explained that they were getting the book very soon. I was very pleased with the customer service at Schoenhof's and I would purchase from them again and I would recommend them to others.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I've been buying from them for 40 years.
    Sep 10, 2015
    I've been buying books from them for forty years.