Schoenhof's Foreign Books Reviews

08/24/2016
Schoenhof's Foreign Books Ratings and User Reviews. Schoenhof's Foreign Books is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2016.

Schoenhof's Foreign Books Rating

More About Schoenhof's Foreign Books

Recent Reviews for Schoenhof's Foreign Books

• Aug 19, 2016
    It was a bit confusing when searching for a certain book and seeing several different options for that book, each with different page numbers. I was ordering books for a class, so I wanted to make sure I had the correct version. It can be a bit confusing when there seem to be multiple versions of the book but no pictures or when a picture/ image is only available for one of the versions. Other than that, though, I am happy to have found your site!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I hope they can find the books I need.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Excellent customer service!
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Schoehof's makes me wish that I had an excuse to visit the Boston area.
    Aug 10, 2016
    I think those fortunate who live within easy traveling distance of Schoenhof's.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    Ordered book two weeks ago. Two days ago receive an email stating "The book is no longer available. Our accounting office will issue a refund as soon as possible" Still haven't gotten the refund. Guess I will never get the book. Wish the hadn't sold something now available and then wait half a month to even tell me. I am about to have to call and ask about the refund. This is very poor business practice.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    I've been a customer of Scheoenhof's for a number of years & have always been satisfied with the customer service & selection available.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Great experience so far!
    Jul 23, 2016
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I was very excited initially but see that there's a lot of spanish for instance and not much of other languages. There isn't enough information. German for Assimil for instance, book only? How many pages? And thumbnails don't match the titles a lot.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    I NEEDED TO ORDER ONLINE BECAUSE THE ITEMS IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE CAMBRIDGE STORE. IT'S ACTUALLY MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE CLOSE BY. ALSO THE SHIPPING IS FREE AND THAT'S DEFINITELY A PLUS.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Search features are not incredibly intuitive, and cover images frequently don't match book titles. Good selection, though, and wonderful resource for the community.
    Jul 27, 2016
  • Jul 5, 2016
    First discovered the physical store, now love the online store.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Jul 16, 2016
    Not such much a complaint as a comment: Whenever I checked the site it said that the order was being processed. So I was surprised when I received it so soon.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    hundreds of books are difficult to scroll throught, there should be one more level of selection, age or school level or something
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Easy processing and checkout. Would be great if I could pay through paypal.
  • May 19, 2016
    Hungarian Little Prince
  • May 12, 2016
    a wonderful survey -- don;t know what IU'd do withoutt
    Jun 7, 2016
    an invaluable servicve, for which I remain most grateful