School Outfitters Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

School Outfitters Reviews

10/21/2017
School Outfitters Ratings and User Reviews. School Outfitters is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 10/11/2017.

School Outfitters Rating

More About School Outfitters

Not rated

Recent Reviews for School Outfitters

• Oct 11, 2017
    Love the site!
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I have no idea when my product will be delivered, did not find that information anywhere
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Oct 09, 2017
    Quick and easy transaction. Quick shipping!
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Our school orders large sheets of adhesive backed cork every year for its classrooms or other spaces. We keep finding more uses for it!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Great site with affordable prices!
  • Sep 27, 2017
    great
  • Aug 30, 2017
    website was easy to use
    Sep 22, 2017
  • Sep 21, 2017
    So far the service has been great. This is my first time shopping with them. I did have to speak with customer service and Bill G. was very helpful!! I will know more once I receive my items!!
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I have no option for an overnight or two day shipment. I was not told it was no indication of when delivery would be made . After the order confirmation states 19 October will be the delivery date . This is totally unacceptable I can find no way to cancel the order I wanted a one to two day delivery and I'm willing to pay for that . I would like this corrected immediately and have you contact me let me know this is correct and what I need to do to pay extra . This is not corrected as I have requested you will never get another order for me I am really upset . You have my email address as well as my telephone number and sincerely hope you correct this immediately and contact me let me know what your top priority is customer service and that you have taken care of this as I requested .
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Sep 21, 2017
    This product is a poor substitution and does not match the description. The hassle to re-pack it and send it back is why I am not returning it. The table surface is easily scratched. Please drop this from your catalog or just call it what it is. Unfortunately not.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Better pictures of the merchandise would help along with better physical dimensions.
    Sep 09, 2017
    It would help if there were better pictures and dimensioned diagrams of the products on the web pages.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Is the shower gift for her daughter who is having a son congratulations to us and were using it as a closet because his bedroom will be football themed
  • Sep 01, 2017
    NA
  • Aug 14, 2017
    We hope the quality lives up to lots of use.
    Aug 30, 2017
  • Aug 11, 2017
    JUST ORDERED. NO OPINION
    Aug 29, 2017
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Good quality products, fast shipping.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    I was surprised by the expense of shipping. I ordered three stools and the price was great but shipping doubled the total.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Good quality, love the shopping experience online, no fuss
    Aug 28, 2017
    The podium is good. wish it came in Maple
  • Aug 27, 2017
    I found on School Outfitters the best price on products for which I was searching. I've never ordered something so large, so I was somewhat surprised by shipping costs, but I suppose that would have been the case no matter from where I ordered!
  • Aug 25, 2017
    Great quality product and prompt delivery.