School Outfitters Reviews

11/24/2014
School Outfitters Ratings and User Reviews. School Outfitters is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

School Outfitters Rating

More About School Outfitters

Recent Reviews for School Outfitters

• Nov 22, 2014
    Got toddler cots to test for use in shelter for use and abuse by dogs. Will see how it works!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    No additional comments - but thank you!
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I found what I needed. Thank you!
    Nov 22, 2014
    I really like the item that I purchased.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    This is the first time I used your web site. Fantastic! Will visit again.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Provides all of school needs, but pricier than other websites. I'd shop School Outfitters more if I had coupons.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    It did seem product was a return that I then had shipped to me.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    First time order. So far so good.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Been very good to deal with. All problems have been quickly attended to. To date, I would recommend you guys to anyone. Keep up the good work!
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great prices and free shipping is a plus!
    Oct 22, 2014
    Great service and great prices!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I was disappointed that the shipping estimate was lower than what the actual shipping price ended up being, but it seems like I will be getting the product I wanted at a lower price than what the competitors are charging.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Until we receive the product, I cannot form an opinion.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    I purchased a table and chair set for my child care center one month ago. The set arrived 3 weeks later with the Table scuffed and two different size chairs i contacted school outfitters to let them know about the problem, I told them the problem with the table was fine i could still use it but i needed the correct size chairs. They asked for pictures, I sent them pictures of the different size chairs and of the damaged table. It has been one month since my first contact with them and I have still recieved no resolution to this problem.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    School outfitters had a great selection and most importantly great prices.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Ok but it wouldn't take my order the first two times, kinda a pain
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    Custermer service is very nice. We are very happy.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    WE ORDERED STOOLS A YEAR AGO AND FOUND IT THE BEST PRICE. I WAS VERY MUCH SURPRISED AT THE SHIPPING COSTS AND WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO HAVE LESS THERE AND THE COST OF THE STOOLS MORE. I ALSO WAS SURPRISED THAT I HAD TO ORDER IN LOTS, BUT IT MAKES SINCE.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I felt disappointed and think the price of the product was reduced to deceive buyers, while you charge very high handling charge and you only show the final charges on the receipt. Not before customer submit order.
    Oct 8, 2014
    You don't allow customers to know the final cost before they submit. $25 shipping cost for $44 product and 10 days delivery is to me fraudulent. Allow customers to know the final cost, plus shipping and taxes before they submit.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    The nursery church staff was very pleased with the rug. They couldn't wait to finish renovations on the classroom so they could use it.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    Great Customer Service! Questions on a previous order were answered intelligently and promptly - which lead to a repeat order.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Oct 30, 2014
    Delivery date come and gone with no contact from anyone. I called customer service regarding a new delivery date, was told he would call me back and never did. Delivery came 10 days later.