School Outfitters Reviews

02/11/2016
School Outfitters Ratings and User Reviews. School Outfitters is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 65 reviews.

School Outfitters Rating

More About School Outfitters

Recent Reviews for School Outfitters

• Jan 29, 2016
    I love these risers!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    The shipping information is incomplete.. It doesn't give me an estimated shipping date. Very frustrating!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I am a little upset that I keep getting noticed
  • Jan 27, 2016
    It would be very nice if shipping could be estimated online for Alaska orders so we can finish our order in one stretch.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    School Outfitters is a good place to shop and I am usually satisfied with any purchase I make online.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    have not received item yet so can;t give comment on quality, but will leave comment after i get it thanks
  • Jan 22, 2016
    We have chromebooks 1:1 student ratio and when we need headphones. School Outfitters is our best vendor compared with our other school supplies vendors
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Good selection and options.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Shipping very expensive
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Very reasonable prices and low shipping costs.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    great selection and competitive prices
  • Jan 15, 2016
    The headphones are a good price compared to other vendors.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    They had exactly what we were looking for a podium.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    Found exactly what I was looking for and at a good price.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Jan 20, 2016
    They had just what we needed and delivered it in less than one week!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    I order my headphones for my computer lab from School Outfitters each year, and the student really like how comfortable they are and they quality of the product.
    Jan 25, 2016
    This is the second time I ordered headphones from School Outfitters for my computer lab and I see them being my supplier well into the future.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Jan 23, 2016
    ordered 12/30 shipped 1/13. Acceptable given the holidays. Product arrived in excellent condition. After researching similar carts I had a plan to lower the center shelf. Didn't realize that wasn't possible with the Bretford cart, but this was my fault not School Outfitters. [to bizrate] BIG raspberry for adding not one but two categories "describing my comments" so that you don't have to read them. Yecch! Zero out of 10.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I loved the online chat feature! I had never bought a document camera before, so I had a lot of questions. The representative I spoke to was knowledgeable and able to help me find exactly what I was looking for.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I purchased a document camera for my class and am so pleased with the product. We use it all the time. Thank you for shipping quickly so we could start using it as quickly as possible.