Schumacher's Waterfowl Supply Reviews

Schumacher's Waterfowl Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Schumacher's Waterfowl Supply does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/29/2016.

Recent Reviews for Schumacher's Waterfowl Supply

• Jan 29, 2016
    Schumacher's has been very pleasant to deal with and very helpful. They have a great selection of goods. I have been looking for this bag in this pattern and couldn't find it anywhere. I asked if they still had it in stock and they responded very quickly and were very polite, helpful and friendly. Thank you
    Feb 10, 2016
    I am incredibly happy with Schumacher's and my purchase. I emailed regarding availability of the product I was looking for and received a response within the hour that they did have exactly what I was looking for and the reliance was very friendly and helpful. I received my products shortly thereafter and the Drake Waterdowl blind bag I purchased is the best bag I have ever had my hands on. I love it so much that I am placing an order for another just to have a backup on hand for when one day I wear this one out. Schumacher's has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and I will be doing business again and again! Thank you.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    too early to tell
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Shipping was very high
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I bought a shirt from them last year and my husband really likes it. I decided to buy from them again. They have unique items and the quality was great.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    I really liked this site and I'm very pleased with my buying experience. I will shop here again.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Nov 28, 2015
    I bought these decoys for my fathers birthday and he loves them!