Scrubs & Beyond Reviews

10/01/2014
Scrubs & Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Scrubs & Beyond is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1104 reviews. Last rated on 10/01/2014.

Scrubs & Beyond Rating

More About Scrubs & Beyond

Recent Reviews for Scrubs & Beyond

• Oct 1, 2014
    I am very please with this site as well as product
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Very good online selection; very helpful in store staff. Rarely does the store have my color (I must wear medium green) even when in the catalog. Good return policy too. Great vendor, overall
  • Oct 1, 2014
    sizes are so limited, all the scrub tops I liked were unavailable in my size
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The sizes were not explained well. It's like you cut and pasted generalized sizing information into your sizing information. And there was not a legend explaining what the PPML, ML, etc sizes meant.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    This is my second order from scrubs & beyond. I am using the scrub jackets that I ordered the first time for my new job, so much so that I decided to add to my wardrobe. I tend to wait until things are on sale or clearance, plus I love free shipping, so that is why I ordered at this time. I love to use PayPal, so that is a plus, also.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The check out process was not responsive and not intuitive
  • Oct 1, 2014
    This is one of the few places I can get a full variety of brands, colors, and my size. Shopping at local scrubs stores is truly a nightmare. I generally only go in to see if I like the fabric and fit of a particular brand. Often, they don't have the color and/or size I need and ordering through them can take weeks.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I am very disappointed with my very 1st purchase because it is on backorder until 10/15/2014. Had I known before checkout was completed, I probably would have cancelled this order.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I think $125 is too much to spend in order to get free shipping. You should offer free shipping for any purchase.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Packaged and delivered with care. I like seeing sale colors, but regular price colors at the same time..
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I love Scrubs and Beyond and I love that they give you the scrubs and beyond BIP card or whatever it is. I just wish when you buy stuff online you could get credit for that to or a discount for working in a hospital or going to college like you do when you go into the store.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    1st time ordering...all product info easy to find.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Very great website with a variety of products.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I attempted to use the website several times to place orders and found that my orders were doubled if I used multiple windows to compare and shop product brands. I was forced to download google chrome to successfully shop. I was a little disappointed that some of the items were available in the shirt but the matching color in the pant was not. Also, I was forced to overnight my order since there were so many issues with the shopping bag. I think it was be much easier if matching pant sets were more easily looked up for color, size and availability. Also, not having to select go back to product would be nice..it is very slow. I also like products that are wash and wear (no iron) so stretch and easy wear could have their own section. Who wants to iron scrubs?
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great selection, competitive price, and prompt delivery.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I used a code that I got from internet that was supposed to be 20 percent off but it did not show up on my total!!! code was SB20SALE--could you please check this out and apply for me
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Disappointed because I was not able to use my gift card value.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It was a good shopping experience!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Wonderful, can't wait for them to arrive
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Glad to be able to buy petite scrubs and in the color I need. Very easy, just key in your size and color and all that comes up is just what you need. No looking forever and then the size or color not is stock. Very quick and easy. Thanks!