Scrubs & Beyond Reviews

08/01/2015
Scrubs & Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Scrubs & Beyond is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1331 reviews.

Scrubs & Beyond Rating

More About Scrubs & Beyond

Recent Reviews for Scrubs & Beyond

• Jul 7, 2015
    I like your merchandise but the on line shopping at checkout was not friendly
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Great website that offers a large variety of tall scrub sizes which are tough to find! I've never encountered any issues when ordering from this site or with the shipment process. I recommend this website to everyone I know interested in these products!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    love it
    Jul 11, 2015
    I wish they had more BONGO on clearance iteams but I love the product and the fast shipping.
    I love my scrubs
    Jul 11, 2015
    I have ordered the scrubs I purchased numerous times in the past. This is the first time I had to return a set due to mismatched sizing, medium top and large bottom. I ordered size medium.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Keep scrubs cheap! Have student discounts.
    Jul 11, 2015
    Scrubs are not the same design I thought I was getting. I thought I ordered thw Callie style but it was the April.
    Jul 11, 2015
    I ordered 3 scrub sets and a stethescope. I never recieved the order, some how it was delivered back to the merchant.when i called back i was in a time crunch and asked the agent to send me the order again with expedited delivery which i was ready to pay for, and she had said that i will get the order in 2 days. But i did not recieved the order so i called back and talk to another agent and asked what happened to my order, he simply said that "oh its been on hold" i dont get this, if i paid the full amount why was it on hold. So i simply requested to cancel the order and purchased everything from another website. Very frustrated abd disappointed!!!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great experience and convenient!
    Jul 11, 2015
    Only wish there were more colors to choose from.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    I love my new scrubs. They're super comfortable , they came to me quickly and it was a great experience v
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love shopping with scrubs & beyond!!
    Jul 8, 2015
    I love shopping with scrubs and beyond!!!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    So many sub-groups within each brand -simplify by brand name and eliminate subgroup. When Shopping item you must continually go back and forth, several times, to locate what you are looking for within one brand. Efficiency would be nice! Unfortunately, neither product that I ordered is in stock.
    Jul 12, 2015
    I ordered 2 of the same items for tops, 2 of the same items for bottoms. Neither item was in stock. I was advised the bottoms would be available in June, the tops in July. All items sent at the same time - received email when items shipped but the shipping date was later than expected. Would have appreciated receiving an email update on delay. The items were exactly as ordered and expected, same as I had purchased at their physical retail store. Would have purchased in retail store again had they been available for immediate purchase, no shipping charge or wait.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    so fat so good
  • Jun 26, 2015
    There's so many options to choose from!
    Jul 7, 2015
    The website had so much to choose from and a variety of colors! Very satisfied!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Love this site! Convenient, easy and accurate!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I love good quality scrubs that are durable. Thank you Scrubs and Beyond
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I will always but from scrubs and beyond before anywhere else. Plus I love when there are deals.
    Jul 9, 2015
    If you have free shipping all the time I would purchase more and more often
  • Jun 23, 2015
    The ability to shop online is easy and efficient. I love the customer service when needed and I also love the Wonder Wink brand
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    I was more than disappointed with the shipping by cost. I purchased 4 full sets of scrubs at a retailer, only one set online. I spent half online that I spent at the retailer. The shipping by cost was ridiculous! The ONLY reason I went online was becaus the particular brand I wanted (Beyond, which I loved) was not available in my size at the store. I will not purchase online again.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I find it easy to place and edit my orders. Selecting designs is an awesome experience because styles and colors are great plus the fact that it has sizes perfectly fit for a petite like me.