Scrubs & Beyond Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Scrubs & Beyond Reviews

11/22/2017
Scrubs & Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Scrubs & Beyond is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1040 reviews.

Scrubs & Beyond Rating

More About Scrubs & Beyond

Recent Reviews for Scrubs & Beyond

• Nov 17, 2017
    online email giftcard is deceptive. It was said on the email "Please allow 1 full business day from time of purchase for card value to be loaded" but I got the value on the 3rd day. Very frustrating because I urgently needed the scrubs. Will never shop again with this site.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I had a coupon for 10% off and free shipping but it charhed me for shipping.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I was told I would get 40%off discount for ordering Before 10/22/17 and I did not get the discount.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Easy to find product with exact features. Love the technical drawing of the pants - showing seams, pocket design etc.
    Nov 16, 2017
    I returned my puchase to the nearest store where I was able to try on various styles and sizes. The product I received from my on line purchase did not fit even though I used the size chart and reviewed the customer feedback notes regarding sizeing.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    Love my greys anatomy scrubs!
    GREAT WEBSITE FOR ALL YOUR MEDICAL CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Website was slow to respond! I had to keep going out of screen and back again! Frustrating!
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Provided a coupon, but there were so many "exclusions", it was unusable. Never heard of excluding anything with a price ending in 0.97. Ridiculous. Don't send out coupons that are virtually unusable.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Check out experience was terrible.Would not take my catalog key codeKept deleting my credit infor so I had to type it in multiple timesI had 2 special coupons and no place to insert the coupon code for extra savings
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Not sure until product arrives.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    It would have been very helpful to know how long the pants are that I just ordered. Then I'm told that part of my order comes from a different warehouse and it would take a little longer for it to arrive but you don't state how much longer.And I have a coupon that's 20% off on one regular priced top pants or jacket but it excludes almost every single type of product that I would be purchasing so that was just a waste of time to even print on your catalog
  • Nov 15, 2017
    When browsing, I click on an item to order or get more information and it brings me to a new page just fine. When I click back to browsing, it doesn't bring me back to my browsing spot, so I have to scroll through DOZENS of items that I have already looked at, to get to where I left off and continue shopping. It took me an hour to put in my order. It was not a pleasant experience. Good selection, good colors to choose from. I like the feature that matches the pattern colors to a solid pant. Check out was clean and simple and was easy.
  • Nov 03, 2017
    awesome
    Nov 15, 2017
    Awesome!!!
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Looked every where for carhart in hunter green, Scrubs and beyond are the only ones i could find what i needed.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I found this site via Swagbucks, and hope I will get the swagbucks for purchasing as well.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    WAS OFFERED A COUPON AS SOON AS I WENT TO WEBSITE THEN WHEN TO PROCEED TO PLACE ORDER COULD NOT USE $5 OFF COUPON.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Cheapest price I could find around.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Nov 15, 2017
    Everything looked good.But A couple of things did not fit right
    x
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Was going to order three sets of scrubs but the two other colors that I wanted wouldnt be shipped until january 2018 which is ridiculous, I cannot wait 2 months for scrubs for my job. will not buy online ever again. My original checkout total was 150$ and only spent 70$ becuase of this.