scuba.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

scuba.com Reviews

05/28/2017
scuba.com Ratings and User Reviews. scuba.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 341 reviews.

scuba.com Rating

More About scuba.com

Recent Reviews for scuba.com

• May 23, 2017
    I've received great customer service from scuba.com, and they offer competitive prices and have great deals every now and again.
  • May 23, 2017
    I always find something I want
  • May 22, 2017
    I have used scuba.com to purchase just about every piece of scuba equipment that I own. The prices are almost difficult to beat and everyone I've ever spoken to when ever I've called, have been 100% professional and a pleasure to talk to. My only issue with the site is that sometimes there isn't accurate info on items from the initial description to employee replies to customer questions and the product review at the bottom of the page! It's not on a lot of stuff advertised on the site, but since I've looked at a lot of different items, I've caught enough to make me shake my head! Over all....the best site I've used to shop for scuba gear!
  • May 22, 2017
    Convenient shopping at a fair price.
  • May 22, 2017
    Video demonstration sold me on the backpack
    Quick and easy
  • May 04, 2017
    Prices and selection are better than any dive shop in the area. They are usually better than other on line sites. I've used Scuba.com often enough to trust them. I also enjoy the chats and the quick Q&A responses.
    May 22, 2017
    There was a little sna-fu about the expiration date on my credit card. You folks emailed me, requested a call reference the problem, and corrected it with just a few minutes of conversation on the phone. Never had a problem bigger than that with SCUBA.com. Always on top of it.
  • May 22, 2017
    Scuba is my go-to online company whenever I'm looking for gear for my next trip to VI.
  • May 22, 2017
    good website. free shipping!!
  • May 22, 2017
    I was not sure of what I needed, but the online chat was extremely helpful for me to figure out the shorty that I need.
  • May 11, 2017
    Taking family, including sons and 3 grand children to Glalapagos in July. Probably will make additional purchases.
  • May 11, 2017
    I have had good service. I did have an item fail and they provide information on how to us the warranty. The item was replaced by the manufacturer. Good service using good products and companies.
  • May 22, 2017
    General all around experience with the Scuba.com website and scuba show location in Long Beach CA, I have never had a bad experience and will continue using both to get what I am searching for in the future.
  • May 21, 2017
    I tell everybody I talk to about diving to use this site, it is my go to site for dive gear
  • May 21, 2017
    it should be easier and clearer to have the discount at the checkout. Apart from that scuba.com is always better and cheaper than other vendors
  • May 21, 2017
    This was a wonderful experience!
  • May 21, 2017
    Have spent 1000's of dollars buying quality scuba gear over the past 5-10 years from scuba.com
  • May 20, 2017
    First time shopper. Great experience!!
  • May 20, 2017
    Bought a LOT here love the site quality stuff
  • May 20, 2017
    Great selection of products. Will continue to use sight for work and hobby.